Options

Deer Hunter 2014

tgblairtgblair Registered Users 12 Posts
My Deer Hunter 2014 has been down for maintenance since Jan.30th. What I see here on the forums it has been renamed Deer hunter classic, which says it is basically the same game with a different name. What must i do? Do I have to down load the new version or does it convert on its own? Also under the classic version do I get to keep all my weapons, gold, coins and platinum eagles I have in DH2104 or do I lose them all? Do i have to start all over again from the beginning (region 1) As I'm now on region 35 waiting for 36. I'm not interested in the PvP part of the game.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    There should be an update in playstore. Unless u r on Facebook in which case you won't proceed anymore
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I got update of dh2014 from google play to be dh classic. Unless you would to do restart, you would loose all guns, level, progress.
    But some have done several restart tho. Restart by uninstalling old dh2014 then install dh classic.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    I got update of dh2014 from google play to be dh classic. Unless you would to do restart, you would loose all guns, level, progress.
    But some have done several restart tho. Restart by uninstalling old dh2014 then install dh classic.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.

thank you for the information, I played on FB so i would guess I would have to start all over again which I'll have to think about it.
  • Options
    thanks for your info, I play on FB, if i can not advance anymore and have to start over again from scratch by down loading dh classic, seeing i would lose all my weapons, coins, gold etc., I'll most likely say to hell with it. I had to start over once before when they had an update issue and I really do not feel like doing it over again.
  • Options
    onetimeonetime Registered Users 1 Posts
    tgblair wrote: »
    thanks for your info, I play on FB, if i can not advance anymore and have to start over again from scratch by down loading dh classic, seeing i would lose all my weapons, coins, gold etc., I'll most likely say to hell with it. I had to start over once before when they had an update issue and I really do not feel like doing it over again.

I have the same situation. If they pulled the plug on it... then why not just say that in the message?

why tell us that it's down for maintenance?

I'm not sure the above advice is correct. I can't believe they would straight up lie and wait for people to become bored trying to play... and eventually just go away.

It may be correct...
  • Options
    peterjackpeterjack Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can some one verify that you have to download DH2014 classic and start all over again as i am getting the maintenance message still on FB thanks in advance
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Facebook is dead. U will have to restart on another platform
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Facebook is dead. U will have to restart on another platform

There are some option or choices i.e. android besed device or ios based device or pc/mac with android emulator.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    onetime wrote: »
    I have the same situation. If they pulled the plug on it... then why not just say that in the message?

why tell us that it's down for maintenance?

I'm not sure the above advice is correct. I can't believe they would straight up lie and wait for people to become bored trying to play... and eventually just go away.

It may be correct...

I agree with you 100%, if the game is not available on FB any more please tell us do not string us along. I'm also assuming that if we can not play dh2014 on FB you probably can not play dh classic or your game would grade. So I'm washing my hands of all glu games, will not play any of them.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    The only thing I am losing is winning streaks in PVP. And I am not losing either. They take them away without me losing.
    Jackass losers. Stupid people at Glu.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Just got the region 41 popup. Looks like a North American region. With a nice fat ugly moose in it