Starting over .......again

Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
I've been away from the game for a year or two on FB. Reloaded yesterday on tablet and am enjoying it once again.
Drink more beer. :cool:

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I've been away from the game for a year or two on FB. Reloaded yesterday on tablet and am enjoying it once again.

Good to hear that Sunny. I also just restart following Samer on other emu as your idea. Well it is the best as far as i ve tried.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Still fun. My third android phone in 14 months. Third restart, no regrets. Done half the regions already. 20 more plus the hiddens. Around 1600 hunts left, 1600 minutes, 30 hours play...hmmm i should be done by Easter ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I started again a while back, but I am finding it teeth grindingly boring tbh. Having to do hundreds of hunts to save up enough HBs to get through the ridiculously easy trophy hunts that use more energy and only take a few seconds to finish is proving to be increasingly dull. I'm currently at R13 and have about 8,000 HB and a rifle that will take multiple millions to upgrade. Not fun! Add in the constant adverts, no free gold videos anymore, the game crashing about every 5-10 mins of play and the fact my iPad is pretty ancient now and it's all proving a little too much...
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Well, I carried on for a while longer and now the game crashes about two minutes after opening it. As it takes about two minutes to load in the first place, I think I'm done with it. Don't even have to start a hunt, just browsing the weapon store is enough to crash the game. Have reached R27, which is the same place where I deleted and restarted last time because the game refused to load up. Maybe my iPad is not up to the job of running such a bloated app...??

I have an Android tablet, too, but don't think I can bare starting again again!
  • RogenRogen Registered Users 4 Posts
    I started again a while back, but I am finding it teeth grindingly boring tbh.