Hidden Region dh classic

brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
Problem in hidden region map pieces collection to generation.
I have 5 pieces of a hidden region map but only one identified and mapped at hidden region map.
Am i the only one? Any idea how to fixed it?
Cheers.

q3g0ptv

ddl08bw
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hidden Region 1 was accessed by Rare Hunts in R3-R5 if I remember. You are showing R7. You can mouse over the little i things to see what is missing.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Yes. You are right. It went Region 3-5 for Hidden 1, up to region 15-17 for Hidden 5. Number 6 was added later.
    You can figure it out because Rare hunts end on Region 17.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Thanks for your response hunters. I know all of those trick/tips. You did not answer my question. The problem is that i have in total 5 map pieces of hidden region 1 but only one is mapped on the hidden region 1 map (refer to two picture above).
    Cheers.
    I understand now. You have a 4 on the bottom with the hidden regions. Must be a glitch. Adds up to five with the one you got on the map.
    Sorry. I wish I could help. I guess a ticket is all you can do. I doubt you want to do that. I have all kinds of questions. I bet Glu has moved all new regions to Fridays, like they did this region. Tomorrow should be region 41. I keep losing winning streaks on PvP without losing. A 29 gamer, a ten gamer, a nine gamer.
    Why is this happening? Has others had it happen? Why did they do three weeks on region 39, and four weeks on this one? Why was it moved to Friday for a new region?
    Why is this game so buggy?
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Apparently i have collected not only for region 1 of hidden region but also other hidden region from first to five.
    Therefore there is no problem with my case.
    Cheers.
    Interesting. Glad it got solved.