Where are the rewards?

Lilian27Lilian27 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi!
I used to play Deer hunter 2014 in 2015 ,for some reasons I uninstalled it because it took too much place on my IPad so lately I decide to install it again , I lost my level in the game but it's not the main issue for me,the thing is ,I noticed that when I completed an objective(or goal) ,for instance when you have a lots of heart shots or legs,brains,you win a star and you have a reward , I collected the star an completed my goal but I can't reach it to have my reward.Anyone can help to tell me where can I go in the game to find it please!

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Lilian27 wrote: »
    Hi!
    I used to play Deer hunter 2014 in 2015 ,for some reasons I uninstalled it because it took too much place on my IPad so lately I decide to install it again , I lost my level in the game but it's not the main issue for me,the thing is ,I noticed that when I completed an objective(or goal) ,for instance when you have a lots of heart shots or legs,brains,you win a star and you have a reward , I collected the star an completed my goal but I can't reach it to have my reward.Anyone can help to tell me where can I go in the game to find it please!

Lilian27
    When you open the game you will see button at the bottom labeled "Bonus". Open that then open "Bounties". Any rewards you have earned will be available there. Good Luck!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Where are the daily and weekly hunts? I need to win some more useless bits for a pistol I'm never gonna use...