New region

Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member909 PostsRegistered Users
It is here. Region 41. Denali. The highest mountain in the United States and second highest in the Americas and Western Hemisphere.
How about a cool 500 million per hunt?
There will be a region 42.
Cost 250 billion to buy and upgrade all four weapons. I think there will be, like the last five regions, a bow specific for each region.
You can save a bunch of money, without going to Geico, by using gold to upgrade.
March 16 will be Region 42. Four weeks from today.

Comments

  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member 1,247 PostsRegistered Users
    We Android players will have to wait as usual. Thx for the heads up, Duck.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • cfj003cfj003 New Member 16 PostsRegistered Users
    Why in the world would anyone use gold, which requires REAL MONEY, instead of make believe hunter bucks...
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member 909 PostsRegistered Users
    Thank you for letting me make my little joke.
    When I got off my parents insurance, I got a quote from Geico. Higher than the one I went to.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member 1,247 PostsRegistered Users
    cfj003 wrote: »
    Why in the world would anyone use gold, which requires REAL MONEY, instead of make believe hunter bucks...
    Ummm...because i got plenty of gold...and it cost me nothing...in fact i don't have enough hunter hucks to buy anything of substance ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Advanced Member 539 PostsRegistered Users
    Duck76 wrote: »
    It is here. Region 41. Denali. The highest mountain in the United States and second highest in the Americas and Western Hemisphere.
    How about a cool 500 million per hunt?
    There will be a region 42.
    Cost 250 billion to buy and upgrade all four weapons. I think there will be, like the last five regions, a bow specific for each region.
    You can save a bunch of money, without going to Geico, by using gold to upgrade.
    March 16 will be Region 42. Four weeks from today.
    g4zj5ck
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member 1,247 PostsRegistered Users
    Update for Android came in this morning as per brodeen's snapshot. Enjoy, androiders.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • pistoffpistoff Advanced Member 865 PostsRegistered Users
    Did/does anyone else get the impression this region was designed to make us use consumables? I frequently had hunts where I had to kill 5 or 6 animals, yet 4 of them were hidden behind rocks and disappeared without ever coming into view once alarmed. I had to use a fair few drinks, batteries and animal calls to finish the 40 hunts. It was that or continuously restart them and hope more animals were in view the next time around
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member 909 PostsRegistered Users
    Not really. The moose are all two kills except on one of them. The 8 elk are 1 kill, but the 10 elk are two or three shots to kill, even with a shotgun. Use the bow for 1 shot to kill. The goose hunt problem is they don't always send them at all. Shotgun is ineffective without using scope.
    The bears take four shots to kill, with the AR. Two with a lung shot. The time is usually enough on all hunts, that I don't need consumables.
  • brodeenbrodeen Advanced Member 539 PostsRegistered Users
    It is new look for reward daily button.
    But it is not work as previous one.
    I have completed the first event but i cant claim the first reward.
    Any similar experience hunters?
    Cheers.
    vml7pi2
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • cfj003cfj003 New Member 16 PostsRegistered Users
    How'd you get that much gold wo paying for it?
  • pistoffpistoff Advanced Member 865 PostsRegistered Users
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Not really. The moose are all two kills except on one of them. The 8 elk are 1 kill, but the 10 elk are two or three shots to kill, even with a shotgun. Use the bow for 1 shot to kill. The goose hunt problem is they don't always send them at all. Shotgun is ineffective without using scope.
    The bears take four shots to kill, with the AR. Two with a lung shot. The time is usually enough on all hunts, that I don't need consumables.

    I was talking about the standard hunts. Some were six animals, but there only two visible...
  • pistoffpistoff Advanced Member 865 PostsRegistered Users
    brodeen wrote: »
    It is new look for reward daily button.
    But it is not work as previous one.
    I have completed the first event but i cant claim the first reward.
    Any similar experience hunters?
    Cheers.
    vml7pi2

    I haven't had any daily hunts for nearly a week now...
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member 909 PostsRegistered Users
    Same here. The daily and weekly hunts don't appear at the bottom next to the Go hunt button. They haven't given us the St Patties event either or the next PvP event.
  • Duck76Duck76 Advanced Member 909 PostsRegistered Users
    So was I. I was aware on Region 41, that they hide bears. Just fire your weapon and they will appear. It is the first region they really do that with bears.
  • pistoffpistoff Advanced Member 865 PostsRegistered Users
    Fair enough with bears, but if it's mooses hidden behind solid rock and their means of escape is also behind the same rocks then you have no way of shooting them.

    Had the same in 38 or 39 that was kill 4 tahrs with a lung shot. Only three visible and when the others were flushed out by the shots they ran behind a small rock in the middle of the screen and never reappeared. That some real clever goat type creatures. Either they'd dug an escape tunnel or they were smart enough to all hide behind the rock!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!