Region 41.

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Just completed the new event and got the Region 41 AR.
Wasn't expensive to upgrade. The rifle will be when we get it soon.

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The new rifle is a prize in the premium crate spinner. Good luck getting one, all I ever win is sport drinks and animal calls, so I don't bother trying any more.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    The new rifle is a prize in the premium crate spinner. Good luck getting one, all I ever win is sport drinks and animal calls, so I don't bother trying any more.
    :cool::cool::cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Speaking of rigged events, has anyone ever won the best prize in the seventh daily log in thing? Whichever I press is ALWAYS the lowest prize out of the three.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Yeah I usually get the gold, but it is taken back within five minutes.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Yes. I got the ten gold earlier this week.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't play daily or weekly events, being king Midas. I am waiting for golden eggs though. Hope to finish my hidden regions by then ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    How are you playing this game? Or being alive? Don't everything you touch, turn to gold?��
    Don't pick the same spot all the time. It isn't totally random. It doesn't get me the best one all the time, but if I keep track of where the best have been the two previous weeks, then I have a better shot at the best.
    Of course, you have to remember to do this all the time because you aren't going to get the same prize each week obviously.
    They do seventh day gold, hollow points and energy drinks only, because they are the only consumables that you get more than one of on the bonus videos. I got two five gold videos yesterday, after going ten days without one.