Region 42

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here.
Kentucky. Yes a state and not a country, city or a specific mountain or mountain range.
So far, I haven't seen a shotgun except a gold one. There is a 21 billion bow for it.
Came in at 11:15 am PST.
Happy hunting.
710 million per hunt.
The last two trophy hunts, they are difficult to see and find. Use the bow or an energy drink.
The bow and rifle cost to buy and upgrade with no using gold, will set you back 400 plus billion dollars in Hunter bucks.
Thursday April 13 should be next Region, of which there will be.
Unless you have tons of gold, I recommend hunting the region and getting to the 2 trillion platform.
Did everyone see the new PvP hunting feature? Tagging your hunt by your color.
They have a buy button for all three plats. A 100 dollars for 10,000 diamond plats. Really Glu?

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I have updated my original post.
    If you have questions, I will try to help.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    They have a buy button for all three plats. A 100 dollars for 10,000 diamond plats. Really Glu?

Wow, never saw that coming! :rolleyes:

I'm still being chucked useless tat at me by the hunter crate spinners. And they still spell it Myserty Prize. The myserty is why I'm still winning parts and blueprints for shotguns, pistols, ARs and bows that can't be used anywhere in the game. Really Glu?!
    I have now used all my eagle coins in the rip off machines. I only wanted to win rifle parts to tier up my rifle some more in order to do the R42 trophy hunts, but never won any at all. As I've no coins AND next to no HBs it looks like I'm finished with DHC. I do have ****ing hundreds of bow parts I can't use, but hey ho...
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Region 42 is now available for Android. Cost 19,000 coins to huy and fully upgrade the gold weapons.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Screen shot.
    vg45mfp
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Region 42 is now available for Android. Cost 19,000 coins to huy and fully upgrade the gold weapons.
    ****. That is a lot of coin for one region. Pretty soon it will cost a trillion in HB per region.
    Yep. Weapons keep costing more and more. New feature now is that you can tier up by paying 600 gold. No need for blueprints.
    People boasting on here about how many hunter bucks they have is what caused the prices to head for the stratosphere. Really, what is the point in having a huge amount of pretend money and being proud of the fact? The numbers bandied about in this game now are just ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as going on about how big your number is. It's just a number on a screen.

Look, two numbers. One is bigger than the other one, but neither of them mean a thing...
    Understand ur frustration pistoff. Unfortunately this is how the dumb calculator calculates the proportional increase ratios. Funnily Glu in DH classic still advertises 160k bucks for a 100$. How stupid is that?
    Well, I hate to break it, but nobody wondered about how much anyone had, till the 2.147 billion glitch happened.
    They have raised pay and weapon prices every region.
    I understand you Pistoff. That is the lay of the land. But this didn't happen because anyone bragged.
    But Samer is right. They won't let you pay 100 in real money for 100 billion HB. It would defeat the purpose. Which is hunting every region for four weeks.
    Trust me, there are other things Glu does and we whine about, that they could fix.
    Ok, so are we gonna get the golden egg Easter hunts. Need to complete my bounties :)
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Ask and you shall receive! I just got this popup when I started up for the day ;).

Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-49-20_zpsgl6cuhbf.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Qell they changed the name...happy hare event ;)
    Well, they are saying it will soon be hare. No pun intended.