Options

Gold videos

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I got 4 gold twice on videos just now, instead of two.
Nice

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    It seems to be random, I just received 5 but yesterday received 4 or 6 sometimes but then dropped back to 1. No complaints here I will take all I can get :D. Also I watch videos for energy an sometimes receive 2, 4, or 6 instead of 1 but there seems to be no discernable pattern that I can see.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    You get energy videos? I haven't seen that in a year. I thought they didn't do random.
  • Options
    Yep....I get energy videos all the time. Everything used to be only 1 but the last couple of months it varies. If it is a glitch I hope they never fix it.
  • Options
    Energy videos, were used by me to get a bar without waiting so I could level up faster.
    I haven't seen it. Can still refill for 10 gold. I get a lot of gold every week off gold videos.
    Does anyone else get energy videos?
  • Options
    Maybe the difference is because you play on Apple and I play on Android, who knows with Glu.
  • Options
    They used to have them and then about a year ago, they disappeared. They then changed gold videos to two about the same time. Since then, fyber has disappeared so you can't do things by money payment for gold.
    I don't know your platform or what you may know, but Glu has never been random with me on videos.
    I am on an IPad and I got an IOS update that lowered the space this game used from 3.5 GB back to 2.35 GB. That was a week ago.
    I can't figure out why you are different here with this. I am confused, but I was probably born that way
  • Options
    I just received 6 gold per video for 8 videos in a row and then it dropped back to 1. As my signature says I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 with Android 5.1.1. No idea why we are different but anything is possible with Glu.
  • Options
    Got you. I want to know why the bird hunt is under a billion.
    The longer this game goes, the less sense it makes. Of course only being 40 years old, I can't blame old age for this.
    Maybe Glu wants us to be confused.
    This game is leakier than email servers in DC.