Options

Update

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I got a 10.2 mb update and a black screen with waterfalls. Please fix you dummies. Not the first region either that this has happened. Not playing till fixed. You morons at Glu.

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Got an update myself but it was over 100 megs. and contained the Spring Invitational. Pretty standard rehash of old contract hunts with different animals. With discounts via the OTO in each of the three regions the weapons cost a total of about 500 gold. The region 44 AR was the final prize and cost about 50 billion to fully upgrade.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I got that update yesterday. Mine other one was today. I got the black screen, so you can shoot them and not hit them, if they were out of sight without the overlaying black screen.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Actually now that you mention it I got 2 updates both of them today but unlike you the second one did not mess things up. Guess your issue is specific to Apple and those of us on Android don't have the problem. Hope Glu fixes it for you quickly. Time for me to go to work and earn back the HB and gold I spent. Good luck!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1