Options

Glu survey.

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
New survey from Glu on this game.
Please take it.
I will let you know a few things.
I voted for new animals and more exotic regions or adding new dimension to it
You can vote for being able to sell weapons or get more gold or eagles or what you like or dislike about it.
Please let your opinion be known.
I don't mind your feedback, and would love to hear from you about it, good or bad.
You must agree to abide by their rules to take survey. I don't know if that area was added on to or a reagreement to the original ability to post on their games.
Thank you and happy hunting.
PS. No negative posts in response. Keep it classy and no arguing with anyone.

Comments

• Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Thank you for your information Duck.
    I haven't tried out the Contagion event yet may later on. For the survey . I did vote for being able to trade or sell the weapons also new regions, and rare animale in the Far East. I also vote for the ability to change different types of from the swap button instead of only two options as of now. Lastly I would like to see if Glue give us a chance to sell our consumables, rare calls, animals call, and the ridiculous batteries to who ever needs it. After all we did play hard to earn all of those.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I agree. I hate the battery and 1 gold the most. Don't need batteries and 1 gold is an insult for a 30 second video. Unless I get an amount I need to end in zero. Like a 1000 exactly, for example
    You could trade them, I would hope they have a trade in for plats or they make earning gold or gold and diamond plats easier.
    I also noticed no weekly or daily hunt today (Thursday).
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Glu's survey are a joke. They come out as a "fait accompli". They have already made their minds up. For example in DH2017 survey they asked the same questions...for example which regions we'd like to see for fishing...japan...new zealand...and voila the regions are there the very next day.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)