New Challenger Series and Bucket Leagues Hunting Started this Friday!

master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
New Challenger Series and Bucket Leagues Hunting Started this Friday!

Just one day of new hunting so far. Lots of players are playing the completion series and leagues now. Glu still owe me many trophy points as the game sometimes had crashing when I had 15 or more consecutive wins. Also the game did not track the last hunt's trophy victory points if you exited the app afterwards.

dxjog2.jpg

5khn4z.jpg

2.jpg
image storage api

synng7.jpg

4.jpg
image storage api

5.jpg
image storage api

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    There are no players. There is no pvp. It is fake
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Why did you say that? I do see some computer players in the game when I reach 1500+ trophy points in each of challenger series and bucket leagues (except region 43 as I am still in region 41 on later Kindle update). However I still there at least should be some real players. Computer players will never stop shooting animals no matter win or loss, but real players do give up games. I have seen people doing so.

These computer players have one common character. They shot animals accurately than real person no matter how bad or good their weapon is. But I think they are programmed in a way to shot certain animals from certain directions. If you shot irregularly or kill their animals first (as their animals always come first as an advantage), then they will have little chance to beat you.

These computer players also come with same trophy points as me no matter I beat them (more) or they beat me (less) when I face them.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Which proves this is pvc not pvp
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Why did you say that? I do see some computer players in the game when I reach 1500+ trophy points in each of challenger series and bucket leagues (except region 43 as I am still in region 41 on later Kindle update). However I still there at least should be some real players. Computer players will never stop shooting animals no matter win or loss, but real players do give up games. I have seen people doing so.

These computer players have one common character. They shot animals accurately than real person no matter how bad or good their weapon is. But I think they are programmed in a way to shot certain animals from certain directions. If you shot irregularly or kill their animals first (as their animals always come first as an advantage), then they will have little chance to beat you.

These computer players also come with same trophy points as me no matter I beat them (more) or they beat me (less) when I face them.

Please correct your spelling in future posts. It's the BUCKSHOT LEAGUE, not the BUCKET LEAGUE. Thank you for your cooperation.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Sorry I was talking to a friend while writing this post. I kept thinking it's bucket league instead of what's shown in the picture I posted from the game. I will correct that in future posts. It's buckshot league.