Region 45 is coming
Screenshot_2017-06-02-06-10-27_zpssnfwacwp.png

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Next Thursday. Are you ready?
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Next Thursday. Are you ready?

Anytime now. I get really tired of region 44 already. How about you?
    Yep. They often do the same hunt three or four times per ten of each hunting cycle you do. Very excessive
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Without region 44 shotgun, how do you shoot those many rabbits, hogs, deers in region 44 contract hunts?

I was using region 43 rifle recently as I also switch to play challenger series sometimes. Just figured out as my region 44 rifle has been upgraded to higher power with hunter bucks. Now I can use rifle to shoot 8 hogs in less than 2 minutes with mixture of head, heart, and lung shots. Works good now.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Use the bow it kills anything with one shot. I do all the contract hunts with the bow as my primary weapon and the AR as my backup.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Use the bow it kills anything with one shot. I do all the contract hunts with the bow as my primary weapon and the AR as my backup.

I find the bow to be awkward on certain hunts. Like the pig hunts.
    Seems to work ok with you.
    Still at 4 trillion? I am over 4.1 trillion.

I do not have enough hunter bucks to buy the bow yet, so I cannot shoot contract hunts in region 44 with rifle only. I have both 43 and 44 rifles but none worked on more than half contract hunts. I am playing region 42 contract hunts and completed all hunting series and trophy hunts except region 44's final trophy hunt (25 billion hunter bucks rewards). I probably will get there tomorrow night, and then I will have enough hunter bucks to buy a bow in region 44.

How do you use bow to hunt those quickly moving wolfs (five of them) in less than 45 seconds in region 44?
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I find the bow to be awkward on certain hunts. Like the pig hunts.
    Seems to work ok with you.
    Still at 4 trillion? I am over 4.1 trillion.

9 TRILLIONS and some changes.

Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-41-15_zpsz3i7bg2y.png
    9 TRILLIONS and some changes.

Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-41-15_zpsz3i7bg2y.png

Do you convert eagles to buy parts and tiers to upgrade your rifle, shotgun, bow, and others for challenger series and buckshot leagues at all?

I used to have more eagles than what's shown in your picture, but I spent all on parts upgrade in challenger series and buckshot leagues. Half of my rifles still have not been maximized yet.
    Do you convert eagles to buy parts and tiers to upgrade your rifle, shotgun, bow, and others for challenger series and buckshot leagues at all?

I used to have more eagles than what's shown in your picture, but I spent all on parts upgrade in challenger series and buckshot leagues. Half of my rifles still have not been maximized yet.

I did convert quite a few eagles and diamonds thru hunter crates to get mods, parts, and tiered up all my rifle . I also used Glue gold coins to maximize all my weapons that are used for the challenger series and buckshot league series. I am not crazy about play the computer PVP . I only do those hunts when I feel like it or get tire of contract hunts.