how to use blueprints and weapons parts?

I keep winning blueprints from the crates (rifle blueprints, shotgun blueprints, assault blueprints.....) but have no idea where they are going, or how to use them.

Same with weapons parts (rifle parts, assault parts, etc....) I keep winning the packs of "15 shotgun parts" from the crates. Where are they going, and how do I use them?

How do I actually apply these things to the weapons? Playing on an iPhone.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The parts can be attached to the weapons. One slot attachment for most weapons. For some you have 10 slots attachments provided you tier up with blueprints
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    umkcdds wrote: »
    I keep winning blueprints from the crates (rifle blueprints, shotgun blueprints, assault blueprints.....) but have no idea where they are going, or how to use them.

Same with weapons parts (rifle parts, assault parts, etc....) I keep winning the packs of "15 shotgun parts" from the crates. Where are they going, and how do I use them?

How do I actually apply these things to the weapons? Playing on an iPhone.

Go to the first closed topic by Glu on the other forum. It explains everything, in case you haven't seen it.
  • umkcddsumkcdds Registered Users 3 Posts
    I see a reference to "Tiering Up," but have no idea how to do that.

I dont see a "Tier" button anywhere. No "Tier" button next to the other buttons on the upgrade screen.
  • umkcddsumkcdds Registered Users 3 Posts
    Nor do I see a way to get to the screen with the "craft" button.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Very few weapons have the tiering up ability. Ive no idea how they choose which get it and which don't. I have won dozens and dozens of bow and pistol parts, but don't have a single bow with a tier up button or a single need for a pistol, so they're all useless to me. I've only scored a single epic mod and that is useless too. It gives a 5% power increase to a pistol's power, but only on heart shots. W. T. F?!
    umkcdds wrote: »
    Nor do I see a way to get to the screen with the "craft" button.

The craft button only appears after all the standard upgrades have been applied eg you have tiered up the rifle to enable the use of the craft parts then you apply all the normal upgrades, say level 7 for a rifle's ammo. After that you will get a level 8, 9 and so on. Tiering up uses the blueprints and then going beyond level 7 uses the parts along with a lot of extra hunter bucks. It's all totally unnecessary, but does provide a little more entertainment than buying a new gun for every single region and applying the exact same upgrades to it.

If you look at all the rifles in the weapon store there are a few odd regions where the maximum power jumps hugely and goes back down again for the next. These anomalies are the tier-able weapons and it essentially makes them multi-region. Check out the power of the R36 rifles compare to the R37 ones for instance.

Hope this helps...?!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    As pistoff said. Tiering up happens for a select few of rifles only. For example i am using now my interregion rifle 40-41 for my hunts after i tiered up to level 4 (max) and attached 10 mods. With its current power i can use it until region 43 perhaps.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I'm curious, what does going to level 13 on the stock do? My tiered up gun is already at 101.3% stability and is only at level 1 for the stock upgrades. I'm wondering what impossible percentage it will end up at if I go all the way, but don't want to spend the HBs doing it!

I'm am really living out my user name whenever I win bow, pistol or shotgun parts in the spinner, though, as there is nothing in the game to use them on. Glu either need to sort that out or remove them so that there are only rifle upgrades in it!
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I'm curious, what does going to level 13 on the stock do? My tiered up gun is already at 101.3% stability and is only at level 1 for the stock upgrades. I'm wondering what impossible percentage it will end up at if I go all the way, but don't want to spend the HBs doing it!

I'm am really living out my user name whenever I win bow, pistol or shotgun parts in the spinner, though, as there is nothing in the game to use them on. Glu either need to sort that out or remove them so that there are only rifle upgrades in it!

If you ever play any of three buckshot leagues, you will need a shotgun in particular leagues. The shotgun can be upgraded with blueprints for higher tiers and parts for individual improvements. With the hunter bucks update, you will feel very difficult to advance above 1100 trophy points. The goal in each buckshot league and challenger series is to get at least 1500 trophy points for 50 gold coins rewards. After the season is end in 12 days, you can get at least 400 gold coins. It used to be easy to beat computer PVP players below 2000 trophy points after you upgraded all your weapon and tiers. But now Glu put computer PVP players to earn 3000+ trophy points in each challenger series and 2500+ trophy points in each buckshot leagues in top 3 rankings. So it's nearly impossible to be top 3 in any games now.

This PVP is totally fake at high ranking level, but real players mostly play below 1000 trophy points level. I saw one guy had maximized tier weapon with all parts upgraded still playing 500 trophy points hunt. I beat him easily without any upgrade.