Region 44

2Next

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I don't hardly play them like I used to. They are ok. I like to get the Region contract hunts made up, the other hunting series done, and if time an occasional event to do.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    I don't get video credits for gold coins as Kindle app store blocked it. The only way to get free gold coins is to do those sponsor offers which need real purchase or endless surveys. Many free offers do not give gold coins as promised due to their weak systems. So I like these new challenger series and bucket leagues to collect gold coins from now on.
    Finally hit 4 trillion. Waiting next week's region 45.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Finally hit 4 trillion. Waiting next week's region 45.

Awesome job Duck.
    What's your favorite part of deer hunter classic? hunting series? bow series? rare hunts? elite series? the trophy hunts (5 animals) are too short to me. I like the new PVP series even Glu put computer players to play us. They are easy to beat when you have rifle or shotgun half way maximized in 1500 and lower trophy points games.

I have done all elite series except region 44. Kindle was lacking update until 12 days ago, so all Kindle users had to start from region 36 to catch up with latest region. I am in region 41 now and upgrading my new region 43 rifle. Hope to catch region 45 next month, but I need to get to region 43's bucket league before the current one ends. I need that 1500+ trophy points to get 50 gold coins.
    Thanks. You at 10 trillion yet?
    Thanks. You at 10 trillion yet?

I am working on it. I let you know soon.
    Region 43 challenger series is a rifle series not a buckshot league series.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Finally made it to 4 trillion myself. Time to sit back and wait for the next region I am really burnt out on contract hunts.

Screenshot_2017-06-01-12-01-51_zpsqdppqjwr.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Finally made it to 4 trillion myself. Time to sit back and wait for the next region I am really burnt out on contract hunts.

Screenshot_2017-06-01-12-01-51_zpsqdppqjwr.png
    Congratulations
    Congratulations

Congratulations Steve.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Thanks, I am not on par with the HB King and the Crown Prince but I am trying to defend my position as court jester. Well done both of you!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    1.jpg
    Here it is Duck. 10 TRILLIONS HB. Where do you at now?

Screenshot_2017-06-10-20-26-05_zpshpswttx7.png
    Just shy of 4 trillion. Made 700 billion since Thursday's rollout of 45th region
    Just shy of 4 trillion. Made 700 billion since Thursday's rollout of 45th region

Is there any challenger series or buckshot leagues open when region 45 open? If so what are they? Many thanks.
    Is there any challenger series or buckshot leagues open when region 45 open? If so what are they? Many thanks.

Are you playing on Kindle or Amazon platiform? As far as I know, Google and Apple stores users always get newest update one week in advance of Amazon users. I am curious to know the answer to your questions too. I just won over 400 gold coins in the last challenger series and buckshot leagues. If Glu put real human to play against me instead of pure PVP players, I could have won double gold coins to secure top 3 in all leagues and series.