Consumables

GraFFiX404GraFFiX404 Registered Users 2 Posts
How do you use them? I keep earning them but don't know where to go to see how many I have or where to activate them.

Comments

• master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    You should be able to see sports drink and hollow point in each hunt except PVP hunts on the right bottom of screen next to your weapon power button.

Sports drink is used to slow down animal, which is the most popular one to me. I use it for some extreme fast elite hunts for shooting heart shots.

Hollow point is to increase your power. For example, if you do not buy current region's rifle, your previous region's rifle will only work for a couple hunts unless you maximize tier. However if you are using a region 40's rifle to hunt region 44's contract hunts you will definitely need to use hollow points.

If you use scope in any weapon, you will see the battery which is the most useless consumable. Glu gives that away every day as free rewards.

Animal recall is a back up for sports drink. For example if you were asked to hunt 5 little deers in an elite hunt. Most of them run into different directions, then a sports drink may not be good enough to catch them all. Then you can use animal recall as last resort. This consumable only can be used once in each hunt. That means if you fail to hunt required animals in one hunt twice, your consumables are wasted for that hunt.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    1.jpg