Region 44 Elite Series and Bow Series Completed!!!

I just completed region 44 elite series tonight. Bow series was done a couple days ago. Now my region 44 bow has been maximized and tiered up with 6% power boost mod that's great for elite hunts. See my last shot in region 44 elite series with no consumables used because of the bow for four lung shots in a row.

I also did not pay for any consumables in other regions' elite hunts but used all limited sports drinks and animal calls from consecutive days login gifts. Need to work on getting more hunting bucks for region 45 now. Kindle still delayed update on region 45 and new season for challenger series and buckshot leagues, probably because Amazon needs to take more time than Google and Apple to approve Glu's update each time.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Comments

• master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    7.jpg
    2.jpg
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    10 TRILLIONS HB and still going.

Screenshot_2017-06-10-20-26-05_zpshpswttx7.png
    Congrats, but do you use any of your earned eagles and hunter bucks to upgrade rifles and shotguns for PVP matches? I would not keep any of these eagles if I can use them to upgrade rifles, shotguns, bows, etc and convert to gold coins. You do not use Kindle at all, because Amazon will not allow anyone to have that many gold coins and eagles without paying thousands of real cash.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Thank you for your compliment. I did use hunter crates to convert quite a bit of eagles together with hunter bucks, and gold coin to maximize all my rifles and shotguns for challenger series and buckshot leagues before those hunts expired so now I don't have to do any upgrades at all.
    Thank you for your compliment. I did use hunter crates to convert quite a bit of eagles together with hunter bucks, and gold coin to maximize all my rifles and shotguns for challenger series and buckshot leagues before those hunts expired so now I don't have to do any upgrades at all.

No problem. What platiform are you playing, google or apple? I don't think it's Kindle since it's impossible to get that many gold coins without paying as video credits are disabled.

How long have you played the game - Deer Hunter 2014? I also played Deer Hunter 2016 now it's called 2017, but that game's graphics look like cartoon for 6 years old kids. I deleted that game since I sold my IPad Pro. Love my Kindle HDX for Deer Hunter 2014.