How much have you paid to the game - Deer Hunter 2014 or Classic?

In Summer 2014, I downloaded the game from Amazon apple store on Kindle HDX. Since then, I did not know how to play the game and left it there until Thanksgiving 2014. Before then, I was playing Thor: the Dark World until max level, but that game had a bug without end in weekly challenge on Amazon app store.

Started in Christmas 2014, I bought region 16's rifle and loved that to complete all 16 regions' trophy hunts and hunting series in a row. Spent about $140 real cash include $10 promo from Amazon and $130 from myself onto this game between 2014 and now. It's expanded to region 45 recently, but I am still waiting for that to arrive at Kindle HDX.

I know many users play this game on Google android tablets or phones or Apple devices, so you guys will get video credits or other no cash offers (such as read articles, surveys, etc). There's an offer wall on Amazon platform, but it does not have many free offers and rewards often get delayed.

I have not paid real cash this year, but my previous contribution to the game should be recognized. I liked to use this game for short period fun when I am tired from study and work.

I also played other games Glu made but did either pay anything nor invest much time on those, such as Dinosaur Hunting. They were not as fun as deer hunter 2014.

What do you guys do besides playing deer hunter 2014, especially those with very high hunter bucks collection and gold coins?

Thanks.

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Never spent a penny of real money on this game. Your ability to earn gold seems to depend on which platform you play on. I play on Android and it is very easy to earn gold. I have picked up 130 gold while I have been sitting here watching the Pocono NASCAR race. At that pace it adds up quickly.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Never spent a penny of real money on this game. Your ability to earn gold seems to depend on which platform you play on. I play on Android and it is very easy to earn gold. I have picked up 130 gold while I have been sitting here watching the Pocono NASCAR race. At that pace it adds up quickly.

I had an IPad Pro for two months but sold it for cash instead. I did not like it for game play. My Kindle HDX is brighter and faster than IPad Pro. The current Kindle tablets Amazon is selling suck, because they only produce with basic specs. The HDX is extraordinary. I also played Thor: The Dark World, The Pacific Rim (Action), PBA Challenge (Bowling), etc, so I don't want to switch to other platforms because of game progress I have built. I only spent less than $20 on each of other games and hate to watch those video ads. Not much free time to enjoy hours of TV each night.
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey, Florida Steve. I too play on an Android, but I don't know how to get free gold. Please tell me how. I was told once to check notifications. I did, and found nothing, but I'm not real tech. savvy. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Good gamin'!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I told u to check ur notifications which is your inbox so i can guide u thru once u contact me.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)