Region 45

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is 2:30 am PST and Region 45 is here.
Volga Basin. Russia. The area around the Caspian Sea.
3 animals per trophy hunt.
Will be region 46.
Elite hunt on region 40.
Pay is 1.9 billion per hunt.
Very expensive region. AR costs 176 billion to buy, bow is 72 billion, shot gun is 125 billion.
Total cost is over a trillion to upgrade.
You use your upgraded and enhanced tiered region 43 rifle for trophy hunts.
Can buy Region 45 gold rifle for 1020 gold.
Prev1

Comments

• master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    That's a lot, but current bow can do anything that AR, Shotgun, and rifle does except hunting very small flying animals. Do you see flying animals in the contract hunts in region 45? Kindle has not been updated to region 45 yet and maybe this weekend. Even for flying animals, based on elite hunt of 5 vultures in 30 seconds in region 44, I think even region 36's shotgun will work.

The bow is the best value weapon Glu has ever invented passed region 40. I was late in the game but able to maximize rifle and bow in region 44 plus tiers up some in 3 weeks. Thanks for the payout from five challenger series and three buckshot leagues.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Yes there is a bird hunt in 45.
    The Region cost less than I thought it would. Especially the upgrades.
    How do you get that many glu gold coins? I guess you did not buy with cash or credit. There's no video credit on Kindle. The only "free" offer is sponsor offers still requirement payment to convert to gold coins. I only win gold coins from playing PVP games winning eagles or ending season rewards.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Yes there is a bird hunt in 45.
    The Region cost less than I thought it would. Especially the upgrades.

Do you buy region 45 rifle or tier up and maximize region 44 rifle?
    I didn't buy the 44 rifle, because it was used only on the elite series by necessity and you could upgrade the 43 rifle to use instead.
    So that is what I did. I did buy all four weapons on Region 45. The rifle, AR, shotgun and bow.
    I never buy the gold only rifle per region.
    By the way, Glu put a bow specific for each region, starting on 36.
    While it has been as expensive to buy and upgrade like the rifle, I use it more for the bow and hunting series. The rifle only for the required use for the trophy hunts.
    I don't see the bow as being valuable in certain hunts and would rather have a reliable short and long range weapon. I.e. The shotgun and AR. Bows don't work well on bird hunts.
    I didn't buy the 44 rifle, because it was used only on the elite series by necessity and you could upgrade the 43 rifle to use instead.
    So that is what I did. I did buy all four weapons on Region 45. The rifle, AR, shotgun and bow.
    I never buy the gold only rifle per region.
    By the way, Glu put a bow specific for each region, starting on 36.
    While it has been as expensive to buy and upgrade like the rifle, I use it more for the bow and hunting series. The rifle only for the required use for the trophy hunts.
    I don't see the bow as being valuable in certain hunts and would rather have a reliable short and long range weapon. I.e. The shotgun and AR. Bows don't work well on bird hunts.

Do you maximize region 43 rifle to play challenger series VIII in PVP? Even if you maximized the rifle and tiered up all the way, it's still not possible to break 2800 trophy points. The maximized and tiered up rifle will be useless after you get more than 1900 trophy points in each challenger series. The only way to win trophy points afterwards is to catch the last shot from computer PVP players.

The rank in the season I played on Kindle app platform had over 3000 trophy points for being top 3. What about yours?
    I tier up my weapon and put mods on them. Usually. I haven't played PVP lately very much. It is too hard to get past the level you already mentioned
    I feel it's not hard to reach 2000 trophy points on rifle series even if my rifle is not max tiered up. So far I just used last season's payouts to maximize and tier up my region 1 and region 27 rifles. Region 11 and 19 rifles are still half way through. But it's very easy to reach 1500+ trophy points for 50 gold coins without having more than 1 tier on each rifle.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    R45 is finally here for Android. It is part of an update in the Google Play store.
    KevinMD wrote: »
    R45 is finally here for Android. It is part of an update in the Google Play store.

Kevin is there any new challenger series or buckshot leagues besides the 8 existed PVP ones? I am playing on Kindle platform, so I have to wait for a few days before Glu's update exist on Amazon app store.

What kind of bird shot in region 45? I can use my bow to shoot any animals except tiny bird. Ducks are fine even if they fly fast, because Glu gives at least 1.5 minutes to finish hunting 10-15 flying animals.

I also tested that earlier region shotguns can be used to hunt birds perfectly since you do not need to hit their particular organs. For example, my region 32 shotgun works fine on region 41 flying hunts, so I think region 36 shotgun should be good for region 45 flying hunts. I have maximized and tiered up region 36 shotgun for PVP buckshot league last week.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Not sure about the different series, as I do not play them. The bird for R45 is a pheasant I believe.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Finally a need for all those hollow points. Instead of spending big bucks on a new bow I just used the last region bow with a hollow point upgrade and finished the entire bow series. This is the first time that the game has allowed you to do that and I hope they keep it for future regions. I spent very little on this region since I did not have to buy the bow and I tiered up my last region rifle. Already won the AR and maxed it out so all I had to buy was the shotgun, hope this trend continues.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    It only took me less than six days on this region to make up what it cost. Working on 4.3 trillion hb's.
    Good job. Working on obtaining more hollow points and maybe I will try what you did. Thanks for the tip.
    You are welcome, hope it works for you. Since you play on Apple and I play on Android you never know. Like you I am between 4.2 and 4.3 trillion. Guess I had better earn a couple of trillion more since next region may require you to spend more in addition to the usual price increases. Got off very cheaply this region.
    More good news from the Android version of this region, all of the contract hunts are one shot kills with the shotgun or the AR whichever is the recommended weapon for that hunt. Glad to see it because I was sick of having to make multiple shots for each animal or use the bow for the hunts. I like the bow but it gets old if you have 7 to 10 animals to kill for each hunt.
    More good news from the Android version of this region, all of the contract hunts are one shot kills with the shotgun or the AR whichever is the recommended weapon for that hunt. Glad to see it because I was sick of having to make multiple shots for each animal or use the bow for the hunts. I like the bow but it gets old if you have 7 to 10 animals to kill for each hunt.

I can use the bow to finish hunting 10 bucks or 10 wild pigs within 1 minute on region 44 contract hunts. Even 5 wolf shots I can get it done in 25-30 seconds, but occasionally I did get attacked by the wolf. The bow is good for distance shot and super good for heart shots in trophy hunts. Highly recommended to increase scope for heart shots with a bow, because animals will not notice each other got shot.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Finally reached level 300 with 11 TRILLIONS HB still waiting for region 46 to come. Steve. What level do you at now? I know you have passed level 300 a while back.

Screenshot_2017-06-17-01-09-25_zps7lvd3k44.png
    I am at Level 308 now. As much as you play you should pass me in no time. I am just south of 4.8 trillion HB less than half of your amazing 11 trillion but after all you are the HB King. My next goal is 300,000 kills, I need a little less than 7,000 more.
    That is great Steve. It takes a lot of hunting to pass one level in DH classic. I also know that you have a lot more Glu gold coin than I have. How did you get that many gold coin?
    Finally reached level 300 with 11 TRILLIONS HB still waiting for region 46 to come. Steve. What level do you at now? I know you have passed level 300 a while back.

Screenshot_2017-06-17-01-09-25_zps7lvd3k44.png
    Congratulations. I am still shy of 4.7 trillion. In third place. Level 294.
    How to you know how many kills you have?
    Congratulations. I am still shy of 4.7 trillion. In third place. Level 294.
    How to you know how many kills you have?

Congratulations Duck, and Steve. I also wanted to know the answer to your question too Duck.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Number of kills and hunts are on the leaderboards. Of course the leaderboards are full of cheaters.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Guess I don't get Game Center leaderboards. Haven't in two years.
    Up to 5 trillion not sure how much longer I can stand the mind numbing contract hunts but will try to earn a little more. As to the question about how I earn gold, I just watch videos and do the low end offers. It seems like the higher end offers never pay off. The main reason I have so much gold is the Android shared wallet so I can earn gold in any of the older Glu games such as Dino Hunter. I have been accused of hoarding gold but the reason I don't spend huge amounts is that I want to have gold to use when the game ends and I start over. Also at some point I will decide to play more of Dino Hunter and will need gold there and the shared wallet allows you to use the same gold in multiple older games but not newer games lIke Deer Hunter 2017.Screenshot_2017-06-18-16-44-57_zpsygn2mou5.png
    Up to 5 trillion not sure how much longer I can stand the mind numbing contract hunts but will try to earn a little more. As to the question about how I earn gold, I just watch videos and do the low end offers. It seems like the higher end offers never pay off. The main reason I have so much gold is the Android shared wallet so I can earn gold in any of the older Glu games such as Dino Hunter. I have been accused of hoarding gold but the reason I don't spend huge amounts is that I want to have gold to use when the game ends and I start over. Also at some point I will decide to play more of Dino Hunter and will need gold there and the shared wallet allows you to use the same gold in multiple older games but not newer games lIke Deer Hunter 2017.Screenshot_2017-06-18-16-44-57_zpsygn2mou5.png

Congratulations Steve and thank you for your responses.
    Congratulations. I am 200 billion behind you. Enjoy second place. Haven't played as much lately. Ready for region 46 on July 6th.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well Steve, not sure if they are gonna update Dino Hunter. Still waiting for new region but seems it is delayed. As Steve said the main idea is the shared gwallet which is not used anymore for new Glu games. I have around 100k gold as a result. On another note i don't play any contract hunts as i don't use HB's for purchases...been playing Glu games faithfully for 4 years now...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Surpassed 5 trillion
    Surpassed 5 trillion

Awesome job Duck.
    Thanks. Only some 6 trillion and change behind you.