Region 45

2Next

Comments

• master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    No offense here. Are there anything special about hunting bucks? Why do many people compete for hunting bucks collection? I feel hunting bucks are useless except for buying and upgrading new weapons. Maybe the game is boring to advanced users, so they collect hunting bucks instead of playing PVP matches against Glu computer players.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Hunter bucks and Gold are needed to proceed thru with the game for all aspects of weapons, regions and events. That is what most players do. Looks like you are one of very few who enjoy PvP (you and the Glu computer players...not sure if they are programmed to enjoy it but they do play it)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Just hit 12 TRILLIONS plus.

Screenshot_2017-06-22-15-01-39_zpsdjbgbr5l.png
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Just hit 12 TRILLIONS plus.

Screenshot_2017-06-22-15-01-39_zpsdjbgbr5l.png

Congratulations. You can lend some to everyone else. I have a paltry 5.3 trillion.
    Two weeks to next region. July 6th.
    You can skip hunting the next two regions, even if you only buy the rifle for the trophy hunts.
    Happy hunting.
    Thank you and congratulations to you too Duck.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Hunter bucks and Gold are needed to proceed thru with the game for all aspects of weapons, regions and events. That is what most players do. Looks like you are one of very few who enjoy PvP (you and the Glu computer players...not sure if they are programmed to enjoy it but they do play it)

I like to play PVP matches because of silver eagle rewards, epic mod, and Glu gold coins mainly. It's much much more difficult for Kindle or Amazon app users to earn Glu gold coins than other platform users. There are offers Kindle users can do for free, but those view articles, surveys offers often cause self restart of Deer Hunter app right after the offers are completed. After restart, the app simply ignore the completion and does not issue rewards more than 50% of time.

Also silver eagles can help upgrade weapons in PVP and region hunts. For example, I do not have time to play that much contract hunts to buy a region 45 rifle, so I use the silver eagles to convert to parts upgrade, and then use region 43 rifle and region 36 shotgun to play region 45 hunts. But I use region 45 bow mostly for all hunts now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    Strange challenger series appear in region 12 after all challenger series and buckshot leagues closed out. It just happened 2days ago.

Screenshot_2017-06-23-05-53-17_zpsm7z280cl.png