Region 47

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here. A day late.
Region 47. They haven't got the name of Region yet. Stay tuned.
You can use your Region 46 rifle for Region, you will have to use gold or parts to upgrade and tier it up.
3.8 billion a hunt payout.
Or you can buy the region gun.
Since I worked today, this Region came in after 8 am PST. It is after 4 pm here.
Shotgun is all gold upgrade on last tier.
If you don't win AR, the bow, AR and shotgun will cost over 2 trillion to buy and upgrade, that is if you tier up your last Region rifle.
Warning. Trophy hunts. The wolves do not, I repeat, do not attack on your rifle shot.
There will be a region 48 on Aug 31, or so.
I will get you more info later.
Prev1

Comments

• KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Thank you for the head up Duck. Just Reach 18TRILLIONS HB.

Screenshot_2017-08-04-20-09-43_zpsk1fp2fux.png
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    You're welcome. Congratulations. I got 6.2 trillion
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Just completed region 46 and the two elites in 45 and 28. Looks like i will skip the 4th july event. 5 regions with 50 hunts; that is 250 hunts in 12 days...too much for me...first time i will miss an event in four years play...getting bored with this game. .
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • dennisp06@yahoo.comdennisp06@yahoo.com Registered Users 15 Posts
    Rightly said sir
    Dennisp
  • pcwizzpcwizz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Started Region 47 yesterday, but last night, the game hung, and I can't do anything. If I shut down the game and restart, I can get back in, but as soon as I click the "GO HUNT" button, it charges me for a game play and hangs.

Anyone else having this issue?
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Still no Region 47 for Android but no surprise since Region 46 was over 3 weeks late. On the plus side I am back to the 5.5 trillion HB I had before I bought weapons for Region 46. Also I fulfilled a long time goal of reaching 300 thousand kills so all in all not a bad day.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Here is the name of the region. Iceland. For region 47
    Congratulations on your 300 thousands kill Steve. Are you still able to post the screenshots from Photobucket into Deer Hunter forum? I know I can't. Any ideas. Thanks.
    Thanks! No Photobucket will not allow what they call "third party hosting" anymore unless you sign up for a level of service that costs a bunch of money each month. I posted this with a free service called Imgur at http://imgur.com/. Good luck and congrats on your many trillions of HB.

CxvsaRJ.png
    Thanks! No Photobucket will not allow what they call "third party hosting" anymore unless you sign up for a level of service that costs a bunch of money each month. I posted this with a free service called Imgur at http://imgur.com/. Good luck and congrats on your many trillions of HB.

CxvsaRJ.png
    Congratulations. Only 700,000 more for a million kills.
    Thank you Steve for the information. I will try it out now.
    https://imgur.com/1BdpxG1
  • festbigdad1festbigdad1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Still haven't seen the update for Android. I heard that some Android users have the update . Anyone have any info on this
    None yet for Android
    Dennisp
  • festbigdad1festbigdad1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks dennis
    Your welcome...I don't know why it's taking longer to update then previously.
    Dennisp
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    They might have a shortage of Android programmers. I've noticed that DH2017 has been a little behind with new material for Android as well.
    Just finishing the first of five regions of 50 hunts each on todays new Anniversary Event.
    You can get all OTO in the first region on all five weapons used. Much cheaper than the Weapons Store offer.
    You get the same prize on the first four and earn tons of plats. Region 48 AR is the fifth prize.
    Two weeks till Region 48.
    Well now you know they must be hiring for an IT consultant, go for it.
    Dennisp
    Just crossover 20 TRILLIONS HB still waiting for the new region to come. Thank you for the head up Duck.

https://imgur.com/I1BfGHo
    Just finished the Anniversary Event. AR is a nice prize.
    Sick and tired of contract hunts in this region, hope Android gets the new region and the event this week. Six trillion HB and 25,000 gold but nothing to spend them on.

q41W1GW.jpg
    Congratulations Steven on your HB and a lot Glu gold coins. How did you post your screen shot from Imagur into DH forum instead of using the link like I did? I have tried several times but no success.
    Thanks! It is pretty easy you just have to choose the correct link. After you upload your screenshot display it on your screen. Just above the image on the top left is a box that says 'link". In the box is a green down arrow that looks like a V. When you hit the green down arrow a window will pop up with several link choices. Choose the one called "Linked BB" and a line of link code will appear to the right of the link box above the image. Copy that entire link code to your phone or tablet clipboard and then paste it into your message here. I always choose the "go advanced" option after I have typed my message here and pasted the link in the message so I can preview my post to make sure it worked. Seems complicated but once you get used to it you shouldn't have any problems Hope it works for you.
    Congratulations. You are soon going to be two regions behind.
    I got 8 trillion HB's and I am ready for next Thursday's region 48. Should get the popup soon.
    Region 47 is getting boring. Don't play as much on it as I did before the Anniversary Event.
    Thank you for your help Steve. I did try your method several times but no success because on my upload screen there is no upper left green v shape button for me to select the correct link. May be I have installed a wrong version of Imagur. Anyway I just crossover 21 TRILLIONS HB and level 321. Here is the link
    https://imgur.com/a/Wpyfd
    Okay, I did not make clear that I meant the display of the file on the Imagur website. It sounds like you are using an App. but I use my Chrome browser to upload images and display them. Try displaying the uploaded file in Chrome on the website and see how that works.
    Congratulations. I have 8.23 trillion and just got promoted to level 310.
    Thank you Duck and congratulations to you too.
    Another Thursday and still no Region 47, 48 or event for Android. Maybe Glu is finished with the Android platform, if so it has been guys.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Had a large update this morning for Android, and thought for sure that a new region or something is here, but nope. Must have been the weekly or daily hunts.