GLU's "best choice" weapon recommendation

Part II. Hey, GLU, can you please explain, if you can, to me and others, but especially me and the others who bought this, with a straight face, or screen, since you're faceless, well, ok, πŸ€‘ why I (we) should accept your "best choice" recommendation(s) and lay out 1000 gold (going rate's about, what, $30 real -world money, ballpark) for the G&H T1 Timberwolf and like-guns, on your "word" that they're the "BEST CHOICE"(S). Multi-regional? Nice, but nah! Bought with real dollars? BINGO!!! With your absent, no, non-existent, "customer care", (man, you've got ⚽⚾🏈calling it that!) handling (mishandling) my ticket, I should've known better! Yes, we have a history. I lost 2500+ gold simply because I gave up due to repeated requests for the same info. that was sent the day before. You can keep that up forever, and you almost did, or until you wear 'em down and they decide it just isn't worth it! (Reading and deleting like 7 times?! Try retaining it for a few days, instead) The subscription offers cost me $25 or so and, as far as I'm concerned, cost you your reputation. No big loss! I just should've known better! Well, I got so frustrated, no, ****ed, at bullets bouncing off multiple times using HB's weapons and still above "recommended" (there's that word again) power levels, I, against my better judgment, bought it, and with it came the T1! I bought it all right! Best choice my rectum! A pig in a poke! After multiple upgrades for first use, I eventually got to use it, maxing it out at 689 power, solely for the Challenge Series! Finally, no more being beaten because of deer, sheep, mice, gophers, etc., taking multiple shots, seemingly bulletproof, even while being well above recommended power, while my opponent goes through 'em like grain through a goose, with LESS power! I couldn't have been more wrong! Wronger? πŸ€‘ I got beat 10-?, bullets bouncing off, ricocheting, prompting me to get up to go relieve myself, bobbing and weaving to avoid shrapnel! Got beat by a (several) considerably lesser- powered rifles! And now, wait for it... it's underpowered!!! And get this, I'm winning again, mostly, but not with the T1!!! No, turns out, the "best choice" is a rifle with LESS THAN HALF THE POWER of the T1, but takes fewer hits to kill in the same exact hunts!!! Go figure, huh GLU? Paid couple thousand HB's instead of my RB's. The best choice is what works. Look, I know the Challenge Series is bogus, but it's free, they say. Free my ****! GLU gives away nothing for nothing (except ulcers) without expecting something in return someday! Hey, I don't mind spending $$$, (please see: G&H T1 Timberwolf, above, and $100's more.) Idiot! BUT, what I don't like is being lied to (what's your definition of best choice?!) by people who want my (our) $$$! Whoever and wherever they are, they don't have to do squat, and they don't! Who's going to hold them accountable? May as well be on the moon. I was in the right, but you won! Lastly, I never got ANY response whatsoever to ALL of my equipment vanishing suddenly one day! No "go jump in the lake", or "take a hike", like I expected! No, they just ignored me, which is worse! I was in the right then, and I'm in the right now, or I don't know the meaning of "best choice". This GLU won't stick to anything except your $$$ and that ulcer(s) they gave you! Well, I'm out now, killing many doves in California with my un-upgraded Beretta 12 ga. semi- auto! My best choice. Well, GLU? Defend yourself or we'll know it's all true. I already know it. I still have proof. I would send it in, but tomorrow, you'd ask for it again. Coming soon: Pt.III

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    That's quite the rant.
    First thing, in the PvP, I never buy the best recommendation. Their best has lower power and is a gold only weapon.
    I never buy the gold rifle, aka multiregion one. Starting on Region 44, you can update your previous Region rifle by tiering it up and with parts off the wheel. Don't have to buy every Region rifle.
    If you started over, you will have to wait months doing contract hunts and videos to supply yourself with bucks and gold.
    PvP is also optional. Use the weapon you have from doing the Elite Hunts. It is a fast way to earn gold, plats and supplies. Or you could do the daily and weekly hunts.
    Second thing, Glu doesn't care. Never do fyber offers for gold via your pocketbook. Aka your Apple Store credit or debit card on record, account. They are a rip off. 1 gold videos are fine. Watch the free gold videos for supplies and gold. Worth your time.
    Third thing. Don't spend your real money on this. You don't need to. If you are Android, with the wallet that allows you to earn gold in all Glu games, do it.
    4th thing. Never delete the game if you don't want to start over. They won't restore it. Their service is slow because they get lots of tickets for customer service.
    5th thing. Complaining here won't help. Give Glu ideas here in forum for game improvement. That will help you.
    6th thing. PvP is rigged to a point. After a certain number of trophys, you can't win. I have beaten players with higher powered and higher tiered up weapons. Nothing new. They have bots playing, more than likely.
    It is better than the CTS on Deer Hunter 2017. They take away your stars you win at a certain time you are nearing first place. Which everyone can get it in it.
    7th thing. Why delete seven times? Why write part 3? Why waste your time?
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey, Duck. Thanks, especially from a long- time player. You don't say you disagree with it. I don't know the game, other than I know it's (at least PvP) crooked as Lassie's hind legs! This is only my third, maybe fourth post, er, sorry, rant. Compared to some, I have not yet even begun to rant! I installed this game and just began playing, but without knowing the finer points like crafting, upgrading and tiering up, let alone the rules of play, and failed to appreciate how extensive it is. I also had no goal, just seeing where it would lead, and check out the game. I've had nothing but trouble with GLU and co-conspirator, Fyber from the start, but I really like(d) the game. Paying real, folding $$$ for a weapon, should entitle you to a better, more complete, more powerful rifle with fewer upgrades than one bought with HB's won during game play. It doesn't even get you through the Challenger Series, Region 1, before becoming underpowered! Paid 1000 gold! There are benefits (rate of fire, power level, hunter crates, etc.) game-wide for players paying with $$$ for purchasing weapons, eagles, upgrades, etc. What it shouldn't be is a rifle that might take 2 or more hits for a kill, if then, while still being well over the recommended power level! We've all beaten higher- powered guns, and we've all lost to lower- powered guns. To get beat by a lesser- powered gun by one or two kills isn't unusual, but scores like 8-3, and 10-2 is ridiculous. And on this issue, GLU reigns supremely ridiculous! Can't trust 'em. It just shouldn't happen with any choice, in a fair, honest game! But, this is GLU were talking about, here! But it shouldn't be a runaway either, especially with equal weapons. And it's not that I can't play, taking 3rd. and 5th. in the last two Challenger Series. Fix?! Cheat?! One and the same! And nobody likes a cheater. Hello, calling GLU. For one thing, I no longer get win streak rewards, having lost out on many 2-4 and 4-6 win- streak rewards, and 6-9, and 9-12 win-streak rewards, and getting nothing for a 15 game streak on my way up the leaderboard! Skill should play a factor. Win-streak rewards, for example. After all, the more skillful one is, the better the results. The more skill, the more plats, more diamonds eag's, etc., the more hunter crates, for example. Isn't that what we all strive for? But when it's predetermined, it's over before it starts, eliminating the skill factor, and alienating the player. When it comes to rifles, it's slim pickings, with only 3 choices. They dictate what you can and cannot use. I knew early on GLU didn't, doesn't, care. But to do nothing would be worse. They need to hear it. They did nothing, as I expected, repeatedly blowing me off until I'd had enough and gave up, exactly what they hoped I'd do! In any case, no effort was made to help resolve it. So now, I have the "offers" buttons on my phone electrified. πŸ€• While complaining may not help, that's pretty much all that's done here, this being the place for it. No, it may not help, (can't hurt, either) but everybody does it, including yourself. You can't tell me you don't have issues with the game, big or little, few or many, having seen some of your rants, er, sorry, posts. Just being honest and having fun here, so please don't take offense. But really, where else is there? This is the place for players to vent to other players hoping to find a sympathetic ear, to get a few tips, ideas, maybe even learn what NOT to do to help you progress in the game. It's where I went. And being a betting man myself, I'd wager there isn't one player out there that doesn't have a bucket that runneth over with complaints, (it's human nature) and to be honest, I wouldn't trust one that didn't. If you hear somebody say "Yeah, everything's great! Couldn't be better," they're either a casual, unskilled player with a who-cares attitude, a player playing for free with nothing to lose, a player who recently underwent a full-frontal lobotomy, and things really are peachy- keen in his world, or they're a liar! Complaining here may not work, but from the sound of things, nothing does. But with GLU being deaf, dumb and dumber, how will suggestions help? And have they worked before? But for the administrators who do care, who listen, who pay attention, there is a lot to glean from a complaint, if it's legitimate. And since we all know this stuff is read at GLU by admin., HR., grunts, etc., there are some folks at GLU, not all, but some, who might be able to do something. What, I don't know? This stuff's way over my head. Clearly, your knowledge of this game is light- years ahead of mine, (I'm in my 60's). It was GLU that deleted my ticket information, my proof, then the very next day, I was asked to resend it. So I did. 7 times! I didn't delete or uninstall anything until ALL my gear was ripped off, Region 31. Vanished! I had nothing to continue with, unless I started over, effectively flushing 100's of my hard- earned $$$ down the c r a p p e r, not to mention the time spent, (no, wasted) and spending $$$ to get back to where I was. But that was something I wasn't going to do. All I had was gone, from the Plisskin Chameleon I paid 480 gold for that's now, what, 1600, the Shav Bulkhead, and the Carmine Baron, all bought and paid for, along with many more guns, parts, blueprints, mods, everything! Gone! And gone too, is the fun. It vanished along with everything else. Sent claims/tickets to "Customer, we don't Care" about this issue on several occasions, and NEVER heard back! Nothing! Of all the complaints I've seen here, and not one can I remember the customer's concern(s) being fairly resolved. After my last interaction with GLU, well, just thankful it was the last. Maybe I'm off base. It just seems GLU is so desperate to keep DH alive, they've resorted to cheating. I needed one more blue flag for 10 and a win, counted five, (5) count 'em, 5, red flags!!! Sorry for rantin'!
    No, you didn't offend me.
    I hate the bugs and things that don't make sense, and the problems they don't fix or that they cause.
    Please understand that some things complained about should go to Glu via a ticket.
    It also depends on how you are perceived. Many forum writers will give you help, along with Glu. But it must be done right.
    I try not to beyotch, but I will say something in a new post if it doesn't make sense, or seems out of sorts. For example, if Glu is slow launching a region.
    Some things I gripe about are ok, same with others, if Glu fixes it fast. Others are just plain unacceptable for Glu.
    Example, four shots with a hollow point or not, to kill anything is unacceptable. Android being two regions behind is also unacceptable. So are continued bugs.
    A rigged PvP system is unacceptable. Some things I can dislike, others I hate.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Why do u guys play pvp. Is it worth it? It is plain glu bots. Also why do u pay for the game. Been playing four years and not a single cent. If anyone is android i can help explain how to get gold legally.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • darrsdarrs Registered Users 31 Posts
    Samer. How do you get extra gold other than watching videos? I watch videos every time I can but still only have 3,200 in gold and only 3 trillion in hb
    darrs wrote: Β»
    Samer. How do you get extra gold other than watching videos? I watch videos every time I can but still only have 3,200 in gold and only 3 trillion in hb

Check ur notifications darrs
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi, Samer. I haven't been playing long, so I don't know the game inside and out like you. Wish I did. I started playing PvP when all my equipment disappeared while in Region 31. I spent real $ to speed things up a little at first, and I rued the day! Without help from GLU to recover my equipment, I'd have to start over. And that won't happen. I'm not starting over, and GLU doesn't help its customers. So I'm now playing for fun because I like the game. But bots are taking all the fun out of it in the name of $. Just tonight, twice, I have gotten to within one win of taking over 1st., and twice my rifle came up underpowered, with a caution. The first time I said what the heck and tapped on "I accept the challenge." May never be this close again! Equally powered rifles, and I lost 10-2! I repeat, 10-2! Then, after the 10-2 beatdown, the caution was gone, the recommended power level was scaled back, and my rifle was again good to go. Only until, of course, I make it back that close, which was tonight. This time? Same caution, underpowered, except I'm not rushing it. We'll see. Wow! How can you play all this time without $. Even a little. Good for you! I wish I could say the same. How the heck did you do that? How far in are you? Ok, Samer. I'm on an Android, and am in need of some gold. I've heard and/or seen things about getting gold on Android, and actually tried once, but my ignorance won out, or the offer was bogus. My money's on my ignorance. Back to PvP. I wouldn't be playing if you had to pay to play. Bought rifles to play. That was it. It's free to play, and at the end, you might get a few gold, couple mods, eagles., etc. But it'll cost you your sanity, maybe even anger management. Well, maybe not. The game is as crooked as an oxbow! The "bots" suck! There are a lot of them, and where they come from, I have no clue. Some of them have more trophies than the top of the leaderboard, but they are nowhere on the leaderboard. There was only one place (1st. place) ahead of me in trophies, yet I played many that had more trophies than me. Last I looked, I was in 2nd. place, but, oh my God what it took to get there. The game's is rigged in the house's favor. They trot out bots to go up against ya, then you either win or lose, depending, almost solely, on your trophy count. When rewards are handed out at the end, the fewer trophies you have, the lesser your rewards, the better for GLU. And they ain't much to begin with. So they have the incentive to keep the payouts low. So GLU cheats? I don't know. What else would you call it? An honest game it isn't. 1st. thru 3rd. have largest payouts. No matter their weapon's power, when you're near the top of the leaderboard, you're going to lose more than win, though you can slowwwwly climb leaderboard. It's still fun. And "work." (bots) Worth it? Jury's still out. Ok, Samer. I could sure use some gold. I'm on an Android. Please tell me what I need to do. And thank you very much!
    Long post robin. Check ur notifications.
    Long post robin. Check ur notifications.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • festbigdad1festbigdad1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    How is region 48 ? Did glu fix the issues yet. Us Android guys are still without any updates and really bored !
    No. Haven't fixed a **** thing. Use the AR on any region or that region and get a machine gun noise on every shot and other music and wrong animal sounds that don't belong.
    Still don't know Region name. Glu is pathetic and useless.
    Thanks Duck76. Sorry the game is screwed up. Over 14 trillion in bucks and same old hunts. I'm thinking you are correct . . . . . pathetic !
    I am just shy of 11 trillion. Surprised to hear of another player ahead of me in HB's.
    Ha ! When you are stuck on region 46 and nothing else to do but contracts , collecting hb's is your only challenge ; )
    They fixed the newest region. Passed 11 trillion. Ready for new region. Want to get to 13 trillion by then.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Surpassed 23 TRILLIONS HB on the way to 24 TRILLIONS.
    Let me know when you reach 100 trillion. Are you on region 48? What level are you on?
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Will do. I am about to cross level 326.
    Passed 12 trillion. Level 319. The needle seems to move faster
    Nearing 14 trillion and nearing level 322.