Hunting Region 48

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Can Glu tell me why the animal sounds are screwed up?
Shooting wolves, you get a duck quack.
Shooting elk, you get an elephant sound.
Shooting cougar, you get an pig sound.
Attention all game players, I am not pulling your leg.
Another weird thing. I leveled up to 312 last night, this morning I collected all the PvP rewards. They increased my bar all the way up to nearly full. Now I am on 313.
Nothing about this region is making sense.
I got an in game ad saying hunt the Shoshone. My guess is this region is Wyoming. This is where Shoshone National Forest is. Could be Yellowstone National Park will be the name is my guess for the region.
The bow and shotgun cost 3 trillion. Now I figure that if you don't do the current event and win the AR, and you want to buy the rifle instead of leveling and tiering up the previous one, and not use gold for anything, you could spend 5 trillion for all four weapons or more.
Seems ridiculous compared to last Region. It practically doubled the Region cost.
Better have 10 to 12 trillion by Region 49 comes out.

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Sounds very expensive! Have fun, the Android players are now two regions behind since we still haven't seen region 47 or the event.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I am. Here is another weird thing in this region.
    When you shoot an animal, they play the music that they play when they jump at you. Except this isn't the case.
    Also they are playing the music in the middle of the hunt, to the Hunt Complete or Hunt Failed music. Despite it being in the middle of the hunt. You know the music they play since Region 1, on non predator hunts, they don't always play. They are also doing these weird chimes or grunt like sounds when you use the AR on the shot itself.
    This is just plain weird.
    I notice things about trends here. I used it to figure out Region release dates, I paid attention to music details, Region costs, animals in the region, effectiness of weapons, how many extra animals not part of the hunt in a hunt, what kind of shots give you money, how many of each consumable they do and how often in video bonuses, hunter crate spins and their randomness or non randomness, etc. I know when Glu is up to their bag of tricks. I pay attention to everything in this game.
  • festbigdad1festbigdad1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up Duck76. Since us Android users are board with the constant same old contract hunts in region 46, we can now hope glu will have time to correct it, if we ever see a new Littleton region!
    You're welcome. This is a fun Region. But this is really weird one.
    They increased pay by a billion per hunt, but doubled the cost. I think they are wanting people to buy more gold and use it to buy the weapons or do contract hunts per region per month. I noticed there are three elk hunts on this region. Why? And when did they start doing nine in a hunt? There is also no bird hunt. About every region had one. Why?
    While I am happy I don't have to buy the Region rifle every new region, it means I have to play PvP or do daily or weekly hunts just to win junk I don't need, or to get what I do need, which isn't often. Every time I spin the gold crate wheel, the third prize is 2 gold. On the diamond eagle one, I get 5 gold every time as a third prize usually. It isn't random to much.
    Still no update to Region 48 name.
    Still no name for the region.
    Passed 10 trillion in HB. Made 3 trillion on Region. Will continue on to 11 or 12 trillion.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Still no region 47 in the first place for Android . What a joke!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Congratulations Duck for passing 10 TRILLIONS HB. What level do you at now? I'm at level 324 with 22 TRILLIONS HB and some changes. Here is the link
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ftWN0
    I am on level 317. Nearing 318.
    Hey guys any good news for Android users? I am out of touch because of Hurricane Irma which came thru my city in the early A.M. Monday. I was very lucky my city looks like a war zone with trees down and yard debris in front of everyone's house. I had no damage but my yard guy saved my butt by bringing his son and grandsons over and cleaning up my yard of hundreds of pounds of fallen tree branches. I am 67 and in lousy health with no family so they really helped my out big tIme. I have known my yard guy for over 50 years and he really came thru for me. Had no power for 2 days but things are back to normal now for me and I am ready for some new content.
    Hey guys any good news for Android users? I am out of touch because of Hurricane Irma which came thru my city in the early A.M. Monday. I was very lucky my city looks like a war zone with trees down and yard debris in front of everyone's house. I had no damage but my yard guy saved my butt by bringing his son and grandsons over and cleaning up my yard of hundreds of pounds of fallen tree branches. I am 67 and in lousy health with no family so they really helped my out big tIme. I have known my yard guy for over 50 years and he really came thru for me. Had no power for 2 days but things are back to normal now for me and I am ready for some new content.

Not on Android obviously, but glad to hear you're ok. Hopefully things work out for you. Take care of yourself and hopefully new game content comes out.
    😎
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Glad u survived the hurricane. Welcome back Steve!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Welcome back Steve. Hope everything is ok for you.
    Thanks guys, back to whatever passes as normal for me ;). Glu needs to get their act together and give me something new to hunt!
    They fixed region 48. No more weird animal sounds, weird gun sounds, no weird music during hunt and they fixed the Region name. Plus we have a new Event.
    Do you all know what's stupid about the PvP?
    If you are doing the tagged hunts, and you are the blue player, they screw you on every hunt. They send out massive red marked animals first and then one or two blue ones. Thanks to usually playing players with slower reactions and less tiered and powered weapon, I usually strike first and win more often. Because I am not competing for same animal. In non tagged animal hunts, I still beat players to an animal they have their sights on before I do. But Glu lets players with half the power of my gun kill at the same rate. Not fair at all.
    Of course, I love the challenge and the plats.
    Crossed 13 trillion. About to level up to 321.
    Congrats Duck76
    Almost 16 trillion at level 257 still on Android . . . . . I am so boarded !
    Congratulations to both of you. Good gaming.
    Congratulations to both of you. Good gaming.

Passed 15 trillion. Level 323.
    Working on 26 TRILLIONS HB level 330.
    Congrats on your status killerinstint! Are you using Android ?