Play PvP. It's fun. It's different. But only if you feel lucky. Real lucky!

Worked like a dog against the lesser-powered guns in PvP (Challenger Series or Buckshot) that kill from a greater distance than mine, cheatin' "Glubutts", er, "bots", sorry, that beat you the second you get within one of winning, (especially when they (Glu) think you've gotten too close to top of the leaderboard, or you're on a winning streak for higher "rewards". They don't want us winning anything) looking for blue flags in a sea of red flags, etc., just to accumulate 2500 Golden Eagles, (along with some plats and a couple diamonds) to spin for "guaranteed gold & rare mods," and wound up with a shotgun stability mod, two, count 'em, 2, gold and, wait for it... 2 energy drinks! Ya get that for watching a 30 sec. video! Free! For 2500 Golden Eagles! GLU, I thank you for a great game, but not your idea of fairness, nor your generosity.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Worked like a dog against the lesser-powered guns in PvP (Challenger Series or Buckshot) that kill from a greater distance than mine, cheatin' "Glubutts", er, "bots", sorry, that beat you the second you get within one of winning, (especially when they (Glu) think you've gotten too close to top of the leaderboard, or you're on a winning streak for higher "rewards". They don't want us winning anything) looking for blue flags in a sea of red flags, etc., just to accumulate 2500 Golden Eagles, (along with some plats and a couple diamonds) to spin for "guaranteed gold & rare mods," and wound up with a shotgun stability mod, two, count 'em, 2, gold and, wait for it... 2 energy drinks! Ya get that for watching a 30 sec. video! Free! For 2500 Golden Eagles! GLU, I thank you for a great game, but not your idea of fairness, nor your generosity.
    Glu discriminates. Everytime I do a tagged hunt, and by the way, I am blue flag, they send red first always and by way more than blue. I have no chance to beat a faster more skilled player.
    Even the hunters crate is a rip off. The third prize is always the same. The second prize is usually garbage. And it is not random.
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    PvP. 1 day left. In 2nd. place on leaderboard, 2 trophies out of first, 2621-2619. Rifle has 689 power, 1230 power recommended. Kill 7 Bighorns with blue flags. Can't stop now! Too close to the top, plus I'm on a 5 game winning streak! Game on! Had to hit 4- 5 times for a kill. Then, finally, the sudden muzzle flash of the final shot, slow motion bullet flight, impact, animal down. My God, I did it! Win streak extended and rewarded: check. Heart rate under control: check. +36 trophies and taking possession of first place? Not a chance! Still the owner of 2619 trophies instead of 2655! They did to me what I'm starting to call getting "GLUed over"! AGAIN! No surprise! I did say again. They say have fun, and in case of trouble, contact Customer Care. They'll fix the problem! No problem! Don't you believe it! That's a non-starter! I'm not even gonna try! I've had their Customer Care before. I'm better off without it!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I really don't understand people playing pvp. It is all rigged from the beginning. I even once bought the expensive rifles and fully upgraded them but once you hit a certain streak the bots get to work. not worth the bother and no point playing to get frustrated.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    It's a game. What's to understand? Why even try? Young and old (I'll be 62 this month) will play most any game for the fun to be had. For one, it's a change-of-pace. When the game gets old, I'll play PvP, and vice- versa. The rewards, (extra "money" to play what we're already playing!? Sweet!) which carry over, help you move forward in the regions, with eagles and diamonds for spinning, and gold to help pay for upgrades, or ? Last but not least, stiff competition, more than anything, measures who you are as a player. As far as frustration goes, and there's a lot, the regions are no bargain. The game as a whole, with the bugs, glitches, etc., all GLU "f a r t s," is frustrating in itself! It's the one thing GLU does well! The more frustration, the sooner players give -up, (I have. Thought it couldn't be won.) the better GLU likes it. But it is winnable, and by winning, I take out some of my frustration on GLU, which is the best part. Perseverance is the key to PvP. I've taken 3rd., 5th., and now 1st. Knowing what I know now, I would have kept at it on the 3rd. and 5th. It's doable, despite GLU's efforts to otherwise skewer the results. I woke up in the a.m. in 2nd. place after being in 1st. when I sacked out. Totally expected move! Knew it was coming! Dropped as far as 5th. trying to come back, but at that point, I was going for it if I had dropped to 10th. 100th! Am probably making it harder on myself to win. But hey, it's a game. Good luck! Good gamin'!