Leaderboards for PvP completely different on two separate Android devices

newbie23newbie23 Registered Users 13 Posts
When I installed DH Classic on my other Android device, I found out that the PvP leaderboards for the same region are totally different on both Android devices. Different names and trophies count for top 3 ranks. Why is this so?

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Because pvp is fake. It is all bots
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • newbie23newbie23 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Agreed. All bots and so fake. I've never had to wait for players to join game. Instant play every time. **** fake. No other online pvp game that I've ever played can achieve this. Hahaha. Why? Cos everything is fake.

I wonder why glu can openly deceive us gamers like that? No ethics. No point playing PvP when it is in fact player vs computer. Glu can still have real leaderboards for players to see where they stand when fighting bots. But they even fake leaderboards! I climbed to rank 1 and my friend couldn't see my name on his game. What a shame!
    Welcome to the world of Glu games.
    Thank you Samer. Glu games have nice graphics and sound effects. But I don't like being deceived by them for playing fake PvP. I'm actually just playing the computer player. Not human player.

I can tolerate fighting bots, but not fake leaderboards. Does anyone feel it's absurd to have fake leaderboards? Not considered an online game anymore. Might as well make the game offline since everything is computer.

Samer, do you realise this leaderboard issue long ago?
    We have had leaderboards for ages. Check out leaderboards for the actual game not the pvp and you will see sll kinds of cheats. As for pvp i recognized it was cheat since day 1. I even bought and upgraded fully some of their very expensive pvp rifles but to no avail. If players were real they would have made them use their real names like in CTS in deer hunter 2017 but it is all fake.
    What is CTS?
    Does Deer Hunter 2017 provide us real PvP?
    Can I see my accumulated Glu credits (gold) in DH 2017?
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    newbie23 wrote: »
    What is CTS?
    Does Deer Hunter 2017 provide us real PvP?
    Can I see my accumulated Glu credits (gold) in DH 2017?

CTS is a PVP target shooting competition. Stood for Competetive Target Shooting.
    It has added a lot to the game since I last played. Got tired of it.
    Most players hated it. It used your energy to play CTS. Not like this game. They gave away free energy.
    This game used to do that. I would do it then to speed up the leveling up faster when I was on the edge of leveling up.
    You can use your gold in it, I believe.
    Ok. Thanks for all the info guys. I may switch over to Deer Hunter 2017 after finishing all regions in 2014 Classic. Hopefully 2017 PvP experience will be better.