"Internet Connection Required"

My game says Internet Connection Required when I try to play. Is there a fix for this bug?

Comments

• Usman KhanUsman Khan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me 2 facing same problem, can you tell me what should me do?
  • Mr1555Mr1555 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Having the same issue,  yet I'm not seeing the question being answered or the problem solved
  • RestlessInsertion15RestlessInsertion15 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same issue I've lost everything 7 years hundred of dollars spent and no one will help fuckin cents thinking of sueing the company for compensation 
  • PedroDHZPedroDHZ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Did you get any results? RestlessInsertion15 said:
    Same issue I've lost everything 7 years hundred of dollars spent and no one will help fuckin cents thinking of sueing the company for compensation 

• ChieferChiefer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Game is saying can not connect to server. Any ideas on how to fix this? Contacted support, their fixes did not work.
  • ranasaboorranasaboor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game says internet connection required what should me do?
  • cmacruzcmacruz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I connect to the server 
  • cmacruzcmacruz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I connect to the internet 
  • JpkochanJpkochan Registered Users 4 Posts
    DH Classic says Internet Connection Required when I try to download regions. Customer support has been no help at all.  They keep giving me a canned response that it’s a legacy game. Is there a fix for this bug?
  • JpkochanJpkochan Registered Users 4 Posts

There have been several issues with Deer Hunter Classic. I have several iPhones and iPads and I have the same problem on all devices even if I connect through different networks. 

1). Game opens with error message “cannot connect to server.

2). Graphics are slow

3)  Player vs Player (PVP) no longer appears

4). Cannot download new regions. Error message says to check my internet connection, but my WiFi is fine and I have no problems with connectivity on any of my other apps. 

The internet is loaded with user comments from people having the same problem, so it seems unlikely the problem is at the user end.

When I send these customer service requests, I always get a canned response that DH Classic is a legacy game which is not an answer. We are still purchasing gold, money and upgrades, so it would seem that the company should make some effort to fix these problems. Why is no one in the technical service section working on this?

Please release a patch and reconnect your servers asap!