Region 51

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here. Kobuk Valley. A National Park in the Brooks Range in northern Alaska just south of Barrow.
All trophy hunts are heart shots but the last one. It is a brain shot.
Three animals per trophy hunt.
14 billion per hunt.
Can use tiered up Region 50 rifle.
Very expensive Region. They seem to be moving the needle on the level up way more. I am on level 340.
Trophy hunt animals are very difficult to find.
Seems like a repeat of Region 5.
Will be Region 52.
Happy Thanksgiving. Next region is December 21st. First day of winter. Unless you are an Aussie.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I am level 341. Actually.
    The 51 rifle, bow, and shotgun cost 13 trillion to buy and upgrade the damn things. Without using gold or buying the gold rifle for Region.
    Ridiculous. I made back 2 trillion today, including the bow and rifle series.
    The amount for the Region per hunt ranges from 14.7 billion, to slightly over 15 billion. At least a big jump. Next region should be about 18 billion. My guess.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Thank you for the head up Duck.  Just crossover level 354 working toward 46 TRILLIONS HB. Happy Holidays. 

Thank you for the head up Duck.  Just crossover level 354 working toward 46 TRILLIONS HB. Happy Holidays. 

Good job. Back down to 11 trillion. Will work to get back to 22 billion or more.
    Maybe I should stop doing the bow series. That was 6 trillion or more to buy and upgrade.
    That is a good idea. The bows are alway cost too much anyway. I don't buy a lot of bows. Only when I feel like to hunt with them once in a while. 

That is a good idea. The bows are alway cost too much anyway. I don't buy a lot of bows. Only when I feel like to hunt with them once in a while. 

Made over 5 trillion since Thursday. Back over 15 trillion.
    That is why you have so much HB. You don’t do the hunting or bow series.
    I do hunt on the Elite series a lot, the challenger series,  and some bow series but not all of them. My favorite is the Elite series and contract hunts.
    Up to level 344 and just shy of 18 trillion. Made 8 trillion on Region.
    On level 345 and made over 13 trillion on the region. Now got 23 trillion. More than made up what I spent on previous region.
  • mlongmlong Registered Users 5 Posts
    Awesome job Duck. 
    Awesome job Duck. 
    Level 359 and 55 TRILLIONS HB. 
    Level 359 and 55 TRILLIONS HB. 
    Duck, 
    Is region 52 coming soon? 
    Yes. Should be Thursday, December 21st. First day of winter. Haven’t seen a meme yet. But that happened on a previous Region once.
    The number of dogs on the dog hunts is 6. Glu will add more later. As for standard regions, there will be more coming.