Glu cheats

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Ever since they have introduced the dog hunts, they have cheated.
On the regular standard hunts, they just call it a hit. I can use a shotgun or AR at close range and get nothing but no damage hits.
On the contract hunts for dog hunting, they don’t let you use the entire time to get 12 ducks or pheasants. The dog comes back with a dead bird with half the time left. Plus they don’t give you enough birds to hunt. Then they tell you the problem is not enough ammo.
Bullshit. I don’t need ammo, when I can use energy drinks.
The crates aren’t random either. You always get the 1 or 2 gold.
GLU IS A FRAUD.

Comments

• cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Shouldn’t have even given them the pleasure of playing the dog hunts...if we wanted that nonsense we’d have been playing 2017...so I say ignore the heck out of the dog hunts
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I can’t say how it compares to the dog hunting in DH 2016 game. Didn’t play it that far.
    They have made getting the tracking on a dog impossible to do unless you have thousands of gold to spend per dog. 60 tokens per 2 or 3 increase to upgrade.. Plus the contracts hunts are are a ripoff.
    I want to know who has played the dog hunts and what do they think?
  • Killed by DeathKilled by Death Registered Users 15 Posts
    I only play the dog hunts to get the diamond coins to use to buy spins for the hunter crate in the standard hunts. My impression is pretty much same, way too much gold required to upgrade & much like the gold hunter crate in standard hunts the free crate spin in dog hunt is not random either. 
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I can’t do the dog hunt contracts. They stop me before the time runs out and not enough birds to do it anyway. I completed both the rare and legendary hunts. There is a season 2 apparently