Options

Can Plissin Shift (Multi Region 42-43 Rifle) solo the whole game?

EpicFisherEpicFisher Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi all, i remember this game from like 2013 where there were only 5 regions. Suprising to see it has 42 regions now.

I thought it was dead and all focus shift to DH 2017 (which i deleted and successfully got refunded due to the scam of giving rifle parts on a gold subscription DOG crate spins).

Just like how DH 2017 has the elite event AR which can be used on all levels, can i just pay for 3000 gold and use my R42-43 weapon to finish till R42? Or it only works for R42 & 43 but i cant even use it for R3 (currently there)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    U can use rifles in advanced regions for earlier regions. U need special weapons though for special events. Watch out you will need tons of money or coins to upgrade the multi region rifles.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    EpicFisherEpicFisher Registered Users 6 Posts
    If thats the case, that'll be awesome. But do you know how much is the cost to upgrade? Is it only bucks or Gold? Im planning to get the weapon and go all the way (provided they dont f*** us up like how the f***ing scam dog crate gives s***. Like hello i paid real money to not to get insulted in the face you f***tards glu scammers)
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    A lot of bucks. Each upgrade is about 1 or 2 billion. I use coins. Takes around 4900 coins to upgrade, plus 3000 price, so you are talking about 8000 gold
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    How do you get so much gold coins those are harder to get than hunter bucks.  The game has 51 regions right now.  Your region 43 gun is worthless in region 44.