Options

Game freezes

Anyone else is having trouble playing all the events the game freezes when trying to play and when trying to collect crates

Comments

• Options
    Killed by DeathKilled by Death Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yep been messed up for me since the Thursday update, I can use any weapon I want to do any hunt I want. Where it says recommended weapon all I get now is 4 dog heads, no weapon at all. I’m half way thru the Sportsman monthly hunt & haven’t had to buy or upgrade any of the special weapons, just collect the plats, sent a ticket in & was told it was my phone or wi-fi which I highly doubt, I’ll just continue to hunt & collect the eagles.
  • Options
    BigGuy33BigGuy33 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Having the same problem since Thursday as well. Sent request about the problem but have not heard back.
  • Options
    BigGuy33BigGuy33 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Don’t even have the game on my phone.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I have the same issue. Did get 100 free gold just for logging into this game just now.
    It’s nice to not have to upgrade the guns. I’d been wondering about this and intended to do a post on this, but was beaten to it. Nice to see I am not the only one wondering about it.
    Why send in a ticket? Why would you want to pay for gun upgrades?
    I started this event with 46 silver plats. I have made nearly 40,000 on it or more and I am finishing up the third Region on it with two to go.
  • Options
    Killed by DeathKilled by Death Registered Users 15 Posts
    Sent the ticket in before I realized what an advantage it was to hunt the monthly & weekly hunts, rushing now to complete both before they fix the mess they made. Must have made at least 40 thousand plats too since Thursday.