Hunting Region 54

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Why the hell do they use Pacific Northwest scenery and animals in the hunting and bow series for?
20 plus trillion to buy and level up the region shotgun and bow combined? Really?
Don’t they know what the hell Mexico looks like?

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    It’s closer to 30 trillion to buy and upgrade both the bow and shotgun. My guess is, the region’s now are close to 40 or 50 trillion to buy all four Region weapons and upgrade with only HB’s.
    Ridiculous. Better have 80 trillion before next Region.
    I feel insulted that pay for the bow series is only 15 billion. The hunting series is 42 billion.
    Glu, you’re an insult to intelligence. The shotgun and bow cost 30 trillion to buy an upgrade, double or triple last regions cost, and pay is only 10 billion higher with a bow that the upgrades were more combined than the bow itself.
    Is Region 60, going to cost a 120 trillion? You might as well end the game after next Region. Your new region isn’t new, you’re just repeating scenery and previous regions with a new name.
    Of my last 30 bonus videos, almost 20 were for batteries and 1 gold. Mostly batteries.
    That’s ridiculous and insulting. Glu is becoming an insult with their bonus videos, Region cost and region pay in this game.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Just passed 110 TRILLIONS HB and level 383.

Just passed 110 TRILLIONS HB and level 383.

Good job. I have made 30 trillion in four plus days on this region. Just wiped out what I spent on the bow and shotgun only. I won the AR on the event and leveled up my last region rifle.
    Got to make another 30 or 40 trillion added to my 62 trillion I have now.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    That's  awesome Duck.
  • Killed by DeathKilled by Death Registered Users 15 Posts
    Duck76 said:
    Of my last 30 bonus videos, almost 20 were for batteries and 1 gold. Mostly batteries. That’s ridiculous and insulting. Glu is becoming an insult with their bonus videos, Region cost and region pay in this game.
    At least you get bonus videos, I haven’t had 1 since the week before Xmas.

That's  awesome Duck.

Made over 45 trillion on Region. Nearing 76 trillion.
    Aiming for 100 trillion. On level 372.
    Next Thursday is St Patrick’s Day Event.
    Got 89 trillion now. Gunning for 110 trillion. Already tired of the region.