Region 55

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here. A day early.
Will be Region 56.
Pay is 56 billion.
AR costs 31 trillion to buy.
Trophy hunts are all heart shots. First two are one animal, next two are two animals, last one is three animals.
Better have 120 to 150 trillion, after this region, especially if buying the bow or AR. Unless you have lots of gold.
You can use your region 53 rifle on trophy and hunting series.
Note that Glu is using scenery from previous regions.
Going on five years for this game. I’m ready to move on from this game, as pay doesn’t keep up with the required costs for guns that Glu charges to hunt in hunter bucks or gold.
Will keep you posted, unless I quit. Tired of nothing but battery bonus videos.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    To clarify a few things.
    Pay is 60 billion a hunt for contract hunts. 56 billion was for the bow and hunting series starting points.
    I did the bow series without buying the Region bow.
    There seems to be no bird hunt.
    I did buy the Region rifle because I didn’t have the parts for leveling and tiering up my 53 rifle.
    I didn’t want to use a ton of gold. I did buy the region shotgun for 300 gold.
    Spent almost half my hunter bucks for the three guns. Decided to not do the new St Patties day event.
    31 trillion for the AR. I should have done the event. That was twice as much as last region’s AR.
    Glu is getting ridiculous.
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the update! Still no updates for Android. I only upgrade weapons every other region so I am still on region 51 even though I have region 55 on my iPad mini.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Crossover 140 TRILLIONS HB,  level 390.

Crossover 140 TRILLIONS HB,  level 390.

Got 85 trillion. Level 377.
    By the way, did you see my comments about improving this game.
    Glu read them and is going to make some changes to the dog hunting part.
    What region are you hunting on? I’m not assuming you’re on region 55.
    I think this game will continue for as long as they can keep churning out regions. What is your opinion?
    They do a tiger hunt on this region, but I never hardly get it. The pay is 60 to 62.5 billion on it.
    By region 58 or 59, the pay will be over 100 billion per hunt. I’m working to get to 120 trillion at a minimum.
    Another thing. I went from Level 377 to 380 skipping the two in between. I’m on 381.
    Now I’m starting to get more tiger hunts. I’m pretty sure they will go to region 100.
    The question is, whether anyone will still be playing? That is 3 years in the future and would make the game 8 years old. I’ve also noticed that leveling up is much faster. Still haven’t seen level 2 on dog hunts. Had 3 videos of five gold in last 24 hours. The free gold videos aren’t as much lately. Can’t say how this game will end. I bet many original players have quit this game.
    I think they are tired of playing. I’m undecided, but I do like this too much. But without some changes from Glu, my time playing it will be limited.
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Not all of us have been here for all of it 5 restarts back to level 1 .but currently r27 lvl114 and just shy 0f 500 mill Hunter bucks as long as they keep updating  regions on android I will still be playing  come LVL 300 or more there doesn't  seem to be a better  alternative  that I have found  play 2018 and Dino as well 
    I will probably keep playing as long as they update regions. I just wish they would update the android versions like they do with IOS. I play on both and have the same HB, levels and regions on both but IOS has region 55 out and android is at 52.
    I am too play on both platforms  IOS and Android. I have same HB and same level 391 but different regions. Region 55 on Ipad and region 52 on my phone. I think after 2 and half years into the game I am getting bored also the ratio between the payout for contract hunts and the upgrade is getting ridiculously stupid. Hopefully Glue read your comments and do  some improvements soon otherwise I may just uninstalled it and sell my Ipad altogether .

I am too play on both platforms  IOS and Android. I have same HB and same level 391 but different regions. Region 55 on Ipad and region 52 on my phone. I think after 2 and half years into the game I am getting bored also the ratio between the payout for contract hunts and the upgrade is getting ridiculously stupid. Hopefully Glue read your comments and do  some improvements soon otherwise I may just uninstalled it and sell my Ipad altogether .

I’m looking for what Glu will do to make changes to this game. They did read my comments and told me via the DH notes section. I want to comment to them again. On the dog wheel spin, they offer two bonuses of 50 gold in exchange for 200 gold. Do you think I’m stupid, Glu?
    The mere fact that you can’t win 90% of the rewards on any dog spin wheel, is insulting. And they put the 1 gold on there multiple times. The eagle crates are no different.
    I also don’t like the fact they don’t keep me on the right side contract when I do it. They put me on the other one. They make you have to re download regions often, and they just seem to be stuck in a rut. I don’t mind doing contract hunts, but I want to know where this game is heading.
    It’s been fun for a long time, but they need to stop some of the things that irritate me. Including always moving me from where I want to hunt, before I can get ready to hunt. The bugs are bad and using previous Region scenery is stupid.
    Glu, take some pride in this game, and show some originality and keep the players happy.
    Many have quit, because they feel there is no purpose to paying outrageous hunter buck amounts, every region for weapons.
    Please make some changes and not keep reusing the same events that only change weapons.
    Your obsession with battery bonus videos and increasing region costs faster than region pay by huge amounts makes no sense.
    I’m basically your only long time player who writes on this forum. I enjoy keeping others informed on it. I know many of them who used the forum, have quit. I will give you two months to make some changes.
    Thank you Glu for your original response to my comments. Always listen to player feedback.
    Unfortunately for you Glu, that I’m and you don’t hear from other players here.
    I don’t want to sound anti Glu to you, so please make some changes. Fix the bugs.
    Crossed 145 TRILLIONS HB level 392. Here's the link to the screen shot. 

https://imgur.com/a/E8cvM
    https://imgur.com/a/1lVYh

Crossed 145 TRILLIONS HB level 392. Here's the link to the screen shot. 

https://imgur.com/a/E8cvM
    https://imgur.com/a/1lVYh

Passed 118 trillion. Level 381 or so. Started Region with 58 trillion, so I added 60 trillion.
    If you are not hunting for 4 to 6 trillion per day, you’ll never have enough for next region, unless you use gold.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Hi Everyone, again (not sure if there is anyone other than Duck on this Forum)
    I am back, after uninstalling the game last November, changed my device, re-downloaded Classic last week, as DH2018 is going very slow. Good to see novelty with the Dog hunts (any new regions there other than region 1?)
    Perhaps I may play the game again (fourth time around...will take 90 days to complete 54 standard regions and 6 hiddens) B)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Hi Everyone, again (not sure if there is anyone other than Duck on this Forum)
    I am back, after uninstalling the game last November, changed my device, re-downloaded Classic last week, as DH2018 is going very slow. Good to see novelty with the Dog hunts (any new regions there other than region 1?)
    Perhaps I may play the game again (fourth time around...will take 90 days to complete 54 standard regions and 6 hiddens) B)

Welcome back Samer.
    Have 135 trillion and on level 385.
    Please encourage others to participate besides myself.
    Ready for region 56.
    Welcome back Samer and glad to hear from you again. I just crossover 165 TRILLIONS HB level 398
    Welcome back!
    Got 140 trillion. Not getting bonus videos for last 48 plus hours.
    Same here on my iPad but still get a few on my Tab 2.
    Made 90 trillion on Region. Got 1 lousy video today and it stopped.
    I got the dhole hunt three times in a row and four of five. Glu is being stupid. They have done this dhole hunt at twice the rate of any other hunt. Getting tiresome. I know that doing contract hunts get boring after a while, but this is ridiculous.
    Nearing 150 trillion and will make it tomorrow. Ready for region 56 next Thursday.
    This region is old. Hey Glu, are you ever going to do a season 2 of dog hunting? Just wondering.
    Please respond or do a new update to app.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Little over two weeks ago Android was on R52, then we got 53 and the event. A week later we got R54, and we just got 55. Been brutal with little time to build up cash.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well looks like region 55 is the same as Zambezi river region with the train crossing the bridge. Glu can't even bother to change some scenery. Sorry to see u boys struggling with contract hunts. I am still king Midas and have gotten all the weapons all over again. Done 11 standard regions already and three hiddens. 70 more days to go at this pace :p
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Tomorrow, I will have made 100 trillion on the region. Got 157 trillion.
    No, Samer, you’re not HB King and you’re probably not #1 in gold either.
    Ready for Canada.
    You’re right Samer, about the scenery and train.
    Pass 185 TRILLIONS HB and level 401.
    Passed 170 trillion. Level 388. Made 112 trillion on Region. Need new Region, please.
    Ready to shoot moose, elk, geese, Black and Grizzly and Polar Bear, deer, and other Canadian denizens.