Region 56

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here at 6:30 am PST.
Pay is about 80 billion.
Will be Region 57 on Thursday May 10
Better have lots of gold or 225 trillion Hunter bucks by end of region.
Trophy hunts are all heart shots.
Can use tiered up rifle for trophy and hunting series hunts.
Doing trophy hunts moves your level needle faster than regular hunts.

Comments

• KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Passed 195 TRILLIONS HB level 402 region 56. On the way to 200 TRILLIONS HB. May be tomorrow .
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Just got new region on android  currently LVL 124 region 28 600 mill Hunter bucks long way to go to catch you guys.
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    Thanks for the update!
    225 Trillion wow! I just got back to 79 trillion after we got regions 54 & 55.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    swanybds said:

225 Trillion wow! I just got back to 79 trillion after we got regions 54 & 55.

Swanybds, I make my predictions based on these assumptions.
    1. Costs of new Region goes up by 10 to 20 trillion over previous
    2. I have 107 trillion. Finished last Region at 175 trillion. Started at 91 trillion after the 5 trophy hunts and buying the region shotgun and AR in hunter bucks. Mostly upgraded in gold to save HB’s. The bow and some gun upgrades are as expensive as the original price for weapon.
    3. I like to keep all Non IOS users informed.
    4. Except for Killerinstint, nobody is catching him in HB.
    5. I assume all weapons and upgrades are in HB’s and that if you make 5 to 7 trillion per day, for 28 days, you should have enough for next region.
    6. Next region pay should be about 100 billion a hunt, and if you aren’t making 10 trillion a day, you’ll won’t have enough for next region.
    7. Since I figured out the dates for regions and events, I try to figure out how they base pay for region and region costs. Right now, Glu stopped giving me bonus videos. Stopped giving me 1 gold twice on hunting dog crate that is free. I get 5 hollow points a lot, and energy drinks less often.
    I also still get 1 or 2 gold and 150 eagle plats. So, 225 Trillion HB is only 50 trillion beyond my last Starting point. You need to make more on each region than you spend, by a large margin.
    Thank you all for reading my posts. It’s more for new people to the forum and for those who might be curious, while they are on another platform and stuck on a different region before the current one. That is my reason for writing them. It is also to get Glu to pay attention to the forum to see what people write. It is why I need more hunters here to write in and express their opinion. Glu won’t fix problems or change the game without your input.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Glu will do what it does with or without input from hunters involved on the forum. They stopped interacting with the forum a long time ago. They used to have two or three reps on the forum who contributed daily and replied to queries; check very early posts. No more of that unfortunately but the gaming is still good.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Passed 210 TRILLIONS HB level 405. When does the next region come Duck? Thank you for the head up. 

Passed 210 TRILLIONS HB level 405. When does the next region come Duck? Thank you for the head up. 

Check my comments at the top of the page.
    You must not be using any hunter bucks to buy or upgrade weapons each region.

Glu will do what it does with or without input from hunters involved on the forum. They stopped interacting with the forum a long time ago. They used to have two or three reps on the forum who contributed daily and replied to queries; check very early posts. No more of that unfortunately but the gaming is still good.

Samer, you may be right, but Glu gave some feedback on another post here. In the notes section.
    They said they would fix the crates issue. While I need hollow points, I also don’t want to get the same reward each time of nothing but hollowpoints, or 5 of them and 2 energy drinks. How about 5 energy drinks and two hollow points? It’s tiresome only getting three or four rewards total. Why have anything on the crate, when it is predetermined by Glu?
    If Glu can’t take some criticism of their game, then I will stop playing it.
    All I want is for them to fix the crate issue, eliminate some bugs, stop the things in the game that don’t make sense, bring back the videos for consumables, and bring in some new updates to the game or new ideas.
    This is the second consecutive region with no bird hunt. Why?
    When are they doing season two of dog hunting? Where is this game going? Contract hunts forever? Just curious. Ready to throw the towel in.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Exactly. As i said, feedback is of little worth. The dog crates (for those who need extras) are ludicrous for example. I have been six years on the games and forum and seen it all. Don't expect much from feedback but nevertheless they are doing a good iob at variations...i would like to see more hidden regions and bounties for example...same thing happening in DH2018. They are trying to put new things in but always in the line where purchases are mostly beneficial to them (new events and spearfishing regions but not hunting with dogs etc)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I haven’t gotten any bonus videos on my iPad for about a week now. I get at least one on a hunting series on my Android tab 2.
    Passed 240 TRILLIONS HB level 406.
    Here is the screen shot link 
    https://imgur.com/a/uGLmt

Passed 270 TRILLIONS HB and level 408.
    I am at 176 trillion. New high for me. Killerinstint, have you spent any HB’s on this region (56)?
    Need to make 60 trillion more.
    I did spend about 65 TRILLIONS HB and 1500 Glu gold coins  to buy and  upgrade the weapons for region 56. I did make all the HB and half of the gold coins back in last few days.  
    Nearing 190 trillion. Nearing level 400.
    Wish Glu would fix some issues. They put me back on Region 1 again when I logged in again.
    I’m exasperated.
    320 TRILLIONS HB and level 412. I have same issue here. They put me back on region  1 whenever I log in to play.  It is very annoying.  Hope Glu fix it soon. 
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Glad I am not the only one with this problem! Very annoying.
    Same here on Android, does not do it on IOS.
    212 trillion. Level 398.
    Want to hear something funny?
    The predator hunt of three arctic wolves has 1 wolf in the sky above a tree.
    Ready for next region. It might be the last one I do. Running on fumes with this one.