Glu is a fraud

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
A letter to Glu.
Dear Glu employees,
I have had it with you. Today at 4 pm PST, I was at 3,228 gold. I watched gold videos to get me to 3,287.
When I logged backed in, all that bonus gold was gone.
You said that you were going to fix the dog crate spins that are free. The free one is giving me nothing but hollow points. The 300 diamond eagle spin one is nothing but 1 gold for both rewards.
I still am not getting bonus videos for consumables.
I’ve had it you. By region 60, I will have quit.
If you people can’t be honest with me, there is no sense in playing this game. I doubt you will return that 59 gold I earned watching videos, but if you had any integrity, you would Right the wrongs suffered by players and actually fix the crates so it isn’t being changed to two other rewards that only just get spun each time.
Not trying to be mean to you, but as a player, I’m tired of the problems that are happening.
For over three years, I have been loyal and played, without too much complaining.
I’m ready to dump this game, because I feel I’m getting cheated here.
Thank you and please fix these issues.

Comments

• swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    I haven’t had that happen to me but I have had twice where I quit the game at night and the next morning I am back to level one, everything gone. This has not happened on my iPad but on my tab 2. Glu was generous and reimbursed me about 15,000 gold.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I apologize for their bad treatment of you. They gave your gold back, but nothing else?
    That’s not acceptable.
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    No just the gold. Said they could not do anything else. Gold was better than nothing though.