Region 57

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here. A little later PST then usual.
Very expensive region.
113 billion a hunt. Will be another region in four weeks.
All trophy hunts are 1 animal and a heart shot.
Assault rifle, shotgun, and bow will cost 150 trillion before any parts added on.
The non gold rifle is another 31 trillion. Can use the region 55 multiuse rifle.
Nice to see a bigger increase in pay than I expected. Better have 350 trillion by region 58.
Seems to have at least three fox hunts.
Just about to hit level 400. Remember the trophy hunt causes a big jump on your level gauge. About a half a bar towards a new level.
Enjoy the region.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    The only contract hunts is deer, Fox, and bear. Why?
    Region 56 guns seem to work perfectly. I get free spin hollow points and can put them to good use. I may be lowballing Region pay. You might need 450 trillion to be safe by end of region. By the end of Region 60, you might need a quadrillion.
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    You don’t even have to upgrade the bow. I finished the bow series with region 56 bow. I had to use hollow points on all lung and heart hunts but not needed for regular if you shoot lungs, heart or head.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Level 417 with 390 TRILLIONS HB.  Here is the link to the screen shot. 
    https://imgur.com/a/5CIsO2Z
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Had a few jaguar hunts today. At least for Android, the AR is not powerful enough, even if it is maxed out, yet the shotgun from two regions ago is enough.
    KevinMD said:

Had a few jaguar hunts today. At least for Android, the AR is not powerful enough, even if it is maxed out, yet the shotgun from two regions ago is enough.

Yep. Didn’t buy any of the region weapons. Although the leopards and jaguars are separate animals, they look the same here. Shotgun from last Region works well. I get lots of hollow points, so I use them with deer hunts.
    Up to 255 trillion. Need to make 50 trillion per week to be safe.
    I’m on level 400.
    Noticed we haven’t had a bird hunt for four regions. Why?
    Another thing I don’t understand.
    There are two 14 fox hunts. Same scenery, different pay. They are much faster than the 12 fox hunt. Why? They are as fast as the African cheetah hunts. But that is a fast animal. Foxes are not comparable.
    Just got the new meme for next Thursday’s outbreak event.
    Up to 285 trillion and level 401.
    Getting random once in awhile bonus videos.
    Glu favors some hunts over others. You can block not playing a certain hunt by having that hunt on one side while you do the contract hunt on the other side. It helps avoid doing more than 1 of a certain hunt as a hunt every so often.
    Any ideas what the next region will be? Australia? Love to shoot kangaroos, wombats, dingos, and other down under denizens.
    Strange thing has never happened before.  I get to hunt 5 consecutive contract hunts for 14 red foxes on  same scenery with difference pay out. Anyway just crossover 421 TRILLIONS HB and level  421.
    I am not getting that but now on my android devices I get I a message the session has expired. Please login to to get save data. Unless you hit cancel you get the message over and over again. Pretty annoying but seems to work okay hitting cancel. Still shows you logged in. I am also getting lots of videos to collect gold.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    swanybds said:

I am not getting that but now on my android devices I get I a message the session has expired. Please login to to get save data. Unless you hit cancel you get the message over and over again. Pretty annoying but seems to work okay hitting cancel. Still shows you logged in. I am also getting lots of videos to collect gold.

Had an update on android and that was part of it. Also fixed the bug of always going back to R1 every time you start, and fixed the contract hunts for R57 so the AR has enough power and the shotgun from two regions ago doesn't have enough power.
    I also noticed that since the update the game will just inadvertently reboot for no apparent reason. It doesn’t do it much but it happened 3 or 4 times now.
    Same thing happened here about session has expired and getting a lot of gold video. They tweaked the contract hunt for 8 white tail deers. Now it takes at least 3 region 57 shotgun shots to kill one of them . I am very glad that they fix the annoying log in issue.
    I like the new update. They took my advice and put the level you’re on right back on the top with your hunt screen.
    Up to 303 trillion and level 403.
    They fixed some bugs and redid the opening screen.
    Thank you Glu.
    As for getting the session expired, I have gotten it recently, but only once.
    It is good they accepted some criticism of their game. It was deserved.
    Now give us season 2 of dog hunting.
  • Killed by DeathKilled by Death Registered Users 15 Posts
    That’s about the only good thing about the recent update. After every successful hunt I do now I get an ad popping up, annoying as can be, still have not had a bonus video for consumables since before Xmas. Crate spins are still a total joke, I have so many shotgun blueprints & parts it’s laughable, if you check the shotguns in the weapon shop you’ll see maybe 5 or 6 out of the lot of them you can actually tier up, just wasted spins.

That’s about the only good thing about the recent update. After every successful hunt I do now I get an ad popping up, annoying as can be, still have not had a bonus video for consumables since before Xmas. Crate spins are still a total joke, I have so many shotgun blueprints & parts it’s laughable, if you check the shotguns in the weapon shop you’ll see maybe 5 or 6 out of the lot of them you can actually tier up, just wasted spins.

It’s taking longer to start a hunt. They freeze it and the clock for a second. Going to the next hunt takes longer also. I got 1000 shotgun blueprints.
    I would rather trade hbs for consumables.
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    outbreak event is here on android region 58 ar to be won
    Passed half of  QUADRILLION   (505 TRILLIONS HB ) level 425. 
    Passed 382 trillion. Level 407.
    Passed 400 trillion. Level 408. Won a gun on a wheel for first time ever. Pistol on Region 7 outbreak event currently going on..

Passed half of  QUADRILLION   (505 TRILLIONS HB ) level 425. 

You’re amazing. Don’t spend it all in one place.

Thank you for the compliment Duck. You are awesome too and very informative in DH 2014 forum. Just passed 560 TRILLIONS HB level 428. I am waiting for the new region to come.