Region 58

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I’ve decided to officially retire from playing this game.
159 billion a hunt and region weapons costing 75 to 100 trillion just to buy is insulting.
Four years of playing is enough. Part of why I am quitting is that four years of doing contract hunts is enough. No end to this game in sight.
Glu is just reusing ole region scenery and events. I can’t afford to keep putting money into playing this. Besides Glu has entered into the equation. Only getting one bonus video at a time. Second of two rewards or third of three awards on the crates are always the same.
I am not getting rid of the app, but this game is wearing out my IPad. Running my IPad battery down to play this for hours a day, is getting tiresome. I will be looking for a new game to play. While I have enjoyed meeting game players in the forum and playing the game, I want to say goodbye to forum players. I still might chime in for one in a long time, but I’m done.
It’s impossible to get a fair reward for a contract hunt and not have a fast way of replenishing gold and still make a fair amount of hunter bucks per region.
If anyone wants to comment, that’s fine.
You’ll need 750 trillion to survive this next region on July 5.

Comments

• THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Sorry to hear that duck you have been a long term goal that I have been trying to catch for a while just started out on my sixth restart due to a new tablet. Just reached lvl10 and unlocked dog hunts again I understand how you feel about this game  and hope you find what your looking for happy gaming and hopefully you can find a way to keep posting going to miss those region heads up  thank you for what you have tried to do with regards to the game . 
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    THOR147 said:

Sorry to hear that duck you have been a long term goal that I have been trying to catch for a while just started out on my sixth restart due to a new tablet. Just reached lvl10 and unlocked dog hunts again I understand how you feel about this game  and hope you find what your looking for happy gaming and hopefully you can find a way to keep posting going to miss those region heads up  thank you for what you have tried to do with regards to the game . 

Thanks for the kind words. I haven’t done six restarts. Couldn’t handle that.
    I gotten tired of Glu’s handling of this game. I may come back to it, but for now, I’m taking a break. I’m tired of mind numbing contract hunts. They used to be fair with region costs.
    While all trophy hunts are one animal and a heart shot, on this region, it used to be reasonable.
    I think they should be paying at least 190 billion a hunt for charging 100 trillion for one weapon.
    I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t have the time to do this continuously. The last region made me mad. I only played because I didn’t buy the region weapons and would have never made enough to pay for this region. You will need 650 trillion to survive this region.
    I’m glad some people enjoyed my Region posts. Let me take a break and then I’ll decide.
    I don’t see the point to this game. I used to think they would have an end game to this. I doubt it now. I’ve enjoyed the hunting part to a point. They had a great game. Hidden regions, rare calls on regions to do, elite hunts. Now the region’s use previous scenery, the same events keep repeating, getting rifle parts and blueprints is impossible, the wheel is always the same boring rewards, is why I’m taking a break, maybe permanently.
    I’ll check in for Region 59, and maybe 60.
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Don't quit just yet Duck. I hope you reconsider your decision and come back soon. 
    Passed 610 TRILLIONS HB level 430. 
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts

Don't quit just yet Duck. I hope you reconsider your decision and come back soon. 

I've haven't been playing, so I could take a mental break and to do some other things.
    I might still play, but I haven't erased it and I'll check in.
    You've must have not spent any HBS on the region.
    Actually I did spend only 30 TRILLIONS HB and 1800 Gold coins for the region. Anyway I am getting bored also about the game myself and didn't play very much at all in the last few days. I too probably want to take a  break  just like you. Glad to hear from you again Duck. 
  • dennisp06@yahoo.comdennisp06@yahoo.com Registered Users 15 Posts
    Dennisp
  • dennisp06@yahoo.comdennisp06@yahoo.com Registered Users 15 Posts
    Why is it that I can complete the 4th of July series and get kicked out of region 58
    Dennisp
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    Which part of region 58 you having issues with? The last couple region on my Android device only if I try to hunt the bow series I get kicked out. When I do I activate airplane mode and then watch on my iPad mini if I need to upgrade the bow for a hunt since that does not show up on Android.