Good bye, so long, farewell, good riddance and ???? my lily white...donkey!

Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
Wanna hear a joke? Glu Customer care. Good one, huh? Oh, you've heard it? I'm sorry, but not surprised. I bought a kit for the rifle it contained, (got tired of bullets repeatedly bouncing off a "rat" and then later, smiting a freaking elephant with a single shot, or "battling" to an exciting 0-0 draw in a Challenge hunt) and instantly, EVERYTHING I owned was gone, including the rifle I just bought, along with rifles, AR's, a pile of shotguns, mods, blueprints, everything! Several hundred $ worth! Contacted punchline "Customer care" many times about it, and a day later was told I needed to resend the information. Again! After 5 or 6 times I just gave up. Seventh time a charm? Lesson learned. Just SOL for this victim! Another time was about four offers (stay away from offers) I successfully completed for over 2500 gold! Cost me $25+ in real money! But that's minor. It comes down to principle. **** liars! Problem? No worries! Glu will be happy to stick it to ya! They can stick it all right! I have finally had it and am coming unGlued! I'm just tired of being ripped-off by a bunch of out -of -reach, out -of -touch, morally constipated people! Period! Good luck, all. You're going to need it.

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I too have deleted this (cr)app. I've not been able to open it for months, despite several App Store updates, so the X has been pressed. Your good riddance is seconded with a cherry on the top!
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I too have deleted this (cr)app. I've not been able to open it for months, despite several App Store updates, so the X has been pressed. Your good riddance is seconded with a cherry on the top!

Hey pistoff, I remember you from the old days when this game was still fun. I too, deleted the game long ago. Too expensive, and not fun anymore. Good to see you're still around.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tanner and pistoff...good to hear from yous. i am on the verge of deleting. Game too slow and buggy but i am still playing the regions since i have tons of gold and don't need to worry about purchasing weapons. I olay once a month (with a new region)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Tanner and pistoff...good to hear from yous. i am on the verge of deleting. Game too slow and buggy but i am still playing the regions since i have tons of gold and don't need to worry about purchasing weapons. I olay once a month (with a new region)

Hello Samer, good to see you're still around. This is like old home week. By the way, does anyone remember that guy's name that they named a Dino Hunter region after? I can't recall his name.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't think they named a region after him, just a dinosaur in the trophy hunts. Djradnad. They named the dino radnad if my memory serves me well.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I don't think they named a region after him, just a dinosaur in the trophy hunts. Djradnad. They named the dino radnad if my memory serves me well.

Yeah, you're right. It's all coming back now. Seems like so long ago. Thanks for the info.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    @Samer Madbak @Tanner96 @pistoff yep, been a very long time. I’ve been well, can’t believe ylu guys stuck it out on here for so long. I figured I would always stop back by to say hi :smile:
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    I have that happen where I play one day and when I start the game the next day I am back to region one starting all over again losing everything I had. The last time it happened I did a factory reset and when it asked which device or backup to use I chose one from a day or two earlier and got virtually everything back. It would be nice if there was a simple backup to a computer for Android like you can do on IOS thru Itunes.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Looks like some of the old guard is still around @DjRadNaD @Samer Madbak @pistoff @Tanner96. Cant believe iv been playing this dopey game for 5 years. 
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    That is about how long I have been playing it!
    That is about how long I have been playing it!
  • RobbncinRobbncin Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is anyone else having problems signing into the PVP mode? I’m using an IPad. 
  • Sonic98Sonic98 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This game Is a scam