How to view map pieces in hidden regions

virtseevirtsee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm playing on the Amazon Fire Stick and the game won't allow me to view the map piece I just won in the Hidden Regions. Because the "View Map Pieces now" message appears on the screen, I can not go on any hunts. No matter which button I press on the controller, the message does not go away. I also restarted my Fire Stick and waited overnight to see if the problem would fix itself over time. This is the 3rd day in a row with this same problem.  I already submitted a ticket and am just waiting for Glu to respond. I was hoping someone had a resolution if they encountered the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions because right now I'm being held hostage by this "View Map Pieces now" message?

Answers

• leekielerleekieler Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Any idea what to do?
  • leekielerleekieler Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Any idea what to do?
  • vman71vman71 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have the same issue 
    I have the same issue 
    I have the same issue 
  • MMGMMG Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    You can get the mouse toggle apk from downloader then you can move around a mouse with your controller and press the button. Hope it helped
  • MMGMMG Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    You can get the mouse toggle apk from downloader then you can move around a mouse with your controller and press the button. Hope it helped
  • damnitdavedamnitdave Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Has anyone been able to resolve this issue. I am also experiencing this very unfortunate issue and I cannot seem to find the help needed to solve and repair. 
    This occured since unlocking a hidden map. Now the screen is blocked by the “View Map Pieces Now” and “Hidden Regions”. Unable to click either box to view the map pieces and additionally unable to do anything within the screens. Very frustrated as I have also spent money within the app to get this far. Now stuck? 
    Playing on Amazon Fire Stick 
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    Thank you 
  • damnitdavedamnitdave Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Has anyone been able to resolve this issue. I am also experiencing this very unfortunate issue and I cannot seem to find the help needed to solve and repair. 
    This occured since unlocking a hidden map. Now the screen is blocked by the “View Map Pieces Now” and “Hidden Regions”. Unable to click either box to view the map pieces and additionally unable to do anything within the screens. Very frustrated as I have also spent money within the app to get this far. Now stuck? 
    Playing on Amazon Fire Stick 
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    Thank you 
  • vampire31404vampire31404 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Yes I found a way to get to the view hidden regions by going forward in the game to the next region (which isn't unlocked yet) and i can move down to the view hidden regions and open it up.  Once it opens you won't have that problem again.
    Yes I found a way to get to the view hidden regions by going forward in the game to the next region (which isn't unlocked yet) and i can move down to the view hidden regions and open it up.  Once it opens you won't have that problem again.
  • ghiajoeghiajoe Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't get to any hidden regions. It will show the center 3 blocks unlocked. I am on kindle fire device. I replay this game over and over since 2014, even though this is my third kindle devise. HELP
  • ghiajoeghiajoe Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't get to any hidden regions. It will show the center 3 blocks unlocked. I am on kindle fire device. I replay this game over and over since 2014, even though this is my third kindle devise. HELP
  • tweet2469tweet2469 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having exact same problem
  • katrina0503katrina0503 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue!! GLU FIX THIS PLEASE!! UGH!!
  • habuhabu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can't view map pieces for hidden regions on fire stick
  • JboeltzJboeltz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    having same issue and its now 2024 how to fix this playing on fire stick 
  • JboeltzJboeltz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    love how the site says answered but its not. nothing works at all not in the mood to delete and restart the game my kids play it and have spent 100s of hours just getting to region 3