PVP mode

RobbncinRobbncin Registered Users 8 Posts
Is anyone else having problems signing into the PVP mode? I’m using an iPad and periodically cannot sign into the PVP mode, keep getting the message “cannot connect to server”, even though I am signed into deerhunter at the time and can play all other game functions. Glu customer service is telling me it’s my WiFi connnection but I am signed into the game and I ran a Speedtest which indicates the download is ar 42.1 and upload is 11.9 while connected so that tells me it’s not WiFi. Any input will be appreciated.

Comments

• djosburgdjosburg Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Getting the same message. I have tried it on 3 different WiFi and on cell service.
  • ArmyScoutArmyScout Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have been getting cannot connect to server since Christmas. I was told the same thing about my WiFi. That is not the problem. 
  • Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Pvp is easy I win about 80% of my matches.  I wonder if I'm competing against real people or computer program.  It is fun though.
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Chris525- I used to enjoy PVP too until I started to get too close to the leaders. That's when most of my enjoyment went down the crapper! I still do play some. Although I have several PVP wins in the past, Glu has taken the fun out of it by handicapping players by favoring  their "plants", bots therefore not worth the effort, unfortunately.
  • jolsenhojolsenho Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m getting the same message re: pvp, and getting the same responses from customer service. The last message from customer service was that they are working on it. Hopefully sometime this decade that functionality will return 
  • jolsenhojolsenho Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Did anyone get PVP to work on an iPad?
  • DarkGreenMarineDarkGreenMarine Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I wasn't aware this garbage of a game is soooooo...rigged until my wins begun piling up in PvP!
    After all the bread charged for every damn thing within this crapper stack-honest wins should be celebrated and congratulated!
    However, I'm learning-rapidly. 
  • DarkGreenMarineDarkGreenMarine Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Thought others would echo but guess mama won't allow it.
    Ciao..babies.
  • cruelcountrygurlcruelcountrygurl Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ArmyScout said:
    I have been getting cannot connect to server since Christmas. I was told the same thing about my WiFi. That is not the problem. 
    Me too
  • lizwlizw Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How can I get access to pvp or events?