Glu is a fraud. Part 2

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I’m tired of getting only two or three bonus videos to watch, every three to five days.
Not only that, some of your 30 Second bonus videos are taking three minutes or longer to count down.
I’m also tired of getting cut out of the app, like I am getting with many of them these days. I used to never get cut out of an app, and now it forces me to restart it for no reason.
Plus your prices per gun per region is far higher than region pay. We should be getting 250 billion a hunt now, compared to the 200 trillion layout or more for current region weapons. How do you make up that amount and then more, to get ahead, in four weeks?

Comments

• KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    The app has gotten really unstable for me, especially when watching the gold videos. Had to restart 3x this morning just to get through one round of hunts and watched one video before it exited again.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I’m just tired of all the inconsistencies with this game.
    I’m doing the dog hunt contracts to get diamond eagles for the non dog hunt wheels. To get all the mods I don’t need. I got 37 of one mod for a shotgun. What the hell do I need 37 of it for?
    It took 18 trillion of hunts to go from level 407 to 408. That’s at least 170 hunts. Seems ridiculous to what I had to do to level up previously.
  • Killed by DeathKilled by Death Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have so much crap to tier up shotguns it’s just insane, I would really like to know how you get even 1 mod for a crossbow? This is my 3rd time playing these game & I’ve yet to see or receive a crossbow mod. Another wonderful thing is the second spin on the free dog crate, for 15 straight days now the only reward I’ve received is 5 hollow points & it’s bracket by 50 gold on either side, great deal I can spend 200 of my gold & get 100 back, how stupid does Glu think we are, close to dumping this game, money to buy weapons is beyond obscene, just ridiculous.
  • swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    There are inconsistencies on both iOS and Android. iOS the game gets real sluggish, getting bonus videos better on iOS right now than Android. Watching videos for gold is better on both systems. Some hunts with Android will just kick you to your home screen if you touch the hunt icon. I had to do region 58 bow series on my Android in airplane mode. Both seem to work fine on iOS.

It cost me over a hundred trillion to buy and upgrade region 58 bow so now I am down to 132 trillion hunter bucks. I have over 7100 gold on my iPad and 114,000 on my Android. It is a lot easier to get gold on Android than iOS.
  • Mungo1Mungo1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes GLU is a FRAUD. I had the experience when I downloaded DINOSAUR HUNT. I earned over a hundred GOLD COINS but all of a sudden it all vanished.
    At then I had already been robed in DEER HUNTER so I uninstalled but later I installed it again though I enjoyed the game but honestly GLU is a real real FRAUD. I made a complain not even a reply to my msg.
    Just recently I was on LEVEL 50+  on STAGE 16 with almost hundred plus GOLD COINS all of a sudden it all vanished with BONUS GOLD COINS Like hundred and fifty. I got furious and started again and NOW I am on STAGE 4 with 75 GOLD COIN, I just turn my game on this afternoon and realise all my 75 GOLD COINS has vanished, simply vanished to ZERO, I mean the is nothing there.
    FRAUD
    FRAUD
    FRAUD BIG TIME AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. OR DON'T YOU KNOW WE USE DATA TO DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE. Its a SHAME..

• swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    What are you playing on? If android, use a file manager app and find glu wallet, usually in android then data, delete that file and then restart game and all gold will come back. I have done this several times and it always works. If iOS I don’t have a clue.
  • Sonic98Sonic98 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I did not read part 1 but after DH Classic I see how much of a fraud GLU is. It Is a straight money grab. A lot of these games use the freemium model, but I do  not think I've ever played a game where the equivalent of gold is so hard to get. I have never played a game with such terrible options for offers.  I can't remember a game where you have to spend so much in-game money to get only a fraction of it rewarded back. Some missions are so terribly rigged. You can't find animals sometime, or they already off the screen before you start shooting.  All the decent weapons cost gold. It's just a money grab
  • Sonic98Sonic98 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    swanybds said:
    What are you playing on? If android, use a file manager app and find glu wallet, usually in android then data, delete that file and then restart game and all gold will come back. I have done this several times and it always works. If iOS I don’t have a clue.
    I miss the good old days of some PC games where I could just go and edit the data file