Options

Animals won't count as being killed

If I kill an animal in the hunting series it won't count as killed

Comments

• Options
    Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Are you sure that you're diong the correct kill? If you need a lung shot you will only be credited with a kill with a lung shot. Etc...
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Make sure it's the right animal! Sometimes there are Rocky Mountain sheep, and then there is "mature" Rocky Mountain sheep! Got burned on that a few times!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TaraeTarae Registered Users 1 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Make sure it's the right animal! Sometimes there are Rocky Mountain sheep, and then there is "mature" Rocky Mountain sheep! Got burned on that a few times!

I have a same problem....region 3, stage 30/40 :-(
    On map are only 3 Rocky Mouintaim Bighorns. I shot lung shot all 3, but can´t finish this stage :(
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    They are all there. You have to move around.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    thelusivethelusive Registered Users 4 Posts
    I will have to take another look....i am on this level 2 mature RMS and they looked the same to me
  • Options
    I posted about this same level, I two FOUR Times killed them with a lung shot (2 as required) not registering but i will have to take another look a closer look i suppose to see if i missed a difference since i am suppose to be shooting the MATURE RMS... ugh, they in this level have looked the same to me, but again maybe im wrong and that is the problem and why it has not registered but one shot if any of the 4x i shot 2 in the lungs. thanks for this thread!
  • Options
    thelusive wrote: »
    I posted about this same level, I two FOUR Times killed them with a lung shot (2 as required) not registering but i will have to take another look a closer look i suppose to see if i missed a difference since i am suppose to be shooting the MATURE RMS... ugh, they in this level have looked the same to me, but again maybe im wrong and that is the problem and why it has not registered but one shot if any of the 4x i shot 2 in the lungs. thanks for this thread!

NOPE they are all the same, and again same result will not register...ugh
  • Options
    LucixirLucixir Registered Users 15 Posts
    thelusive wrote: »
    NOPE they are all the same, and again same result will not register...ugh

Hello,
    This is a common problem that happens on different stages from time to time. Many of the animals do in fact look alike. Sometimes, the one you need is behind a tree/rock and you may need to move or wait awhile for it to be visible before you know it is there. Other times, it may have not walked on screen yet, but most of the time it is what I explained first.

I have lost a few stages myself due to this, but trust me, the one you need is there or will be there - just gotta keep track of the ones you have tried.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    TMorganTMorgan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2023
    When it calls for a lung shot it wont count it. I have killed it at least six times! And can't you make more then 4-5 killls on the power bar. It's annoying to wait 10 min after a few kills. About to delete.🥴