Kill Count

Does anyone know what constitutes a kill in Deer Hunter 2016. I have been stuck on the same running total since last Sunday, September the 20th. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Comments

• mouton8303mouton8303 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also stuck here as well!. What ive noticed are the contract kill do not count toward achievements? Why is this not a bigger issue that what it is? FIX THIS NOW!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    mouton8303 wrote: »
    Why is this not a bigger issue that what it is?

For me, it is a non-issue because the "Leaderboard" and "Achievements" are irrelevant to actual game play.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I checked now and u r right. The kill count is stuck. Give the game a couple of weeks and u will have all sorts of nincompoo-ps (misspelled intentionally for editing) fill up the leaderboards with galactic numbers. By the way this happened before in DH 2014 and Dino for particular timezones and platforms. It got resolved after new regions were added. Leaderboards never interested me personally.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Christian MessmerChristian Messmer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Afternoon all, thanks for all of your input. I started playing Dino Hunter last November and played it thru. Then I started playing Deer Hunter 2014 in March of this year and right now I'm waiting on region 24. to be released. I also have tried to get into Glu's forum for about 6 months and finally got in. I remember seeing all of the older names on both games.
    It would be nice if GLU would add the Sports Drinks, Ammos, Batteries and both of the calls to the 2016 game. Again, thanks to all of your help. Have a great day.
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    I'm curious what you mean by kill count. I play on an iPhone and only see XPs, no kill totals and since there are no bounties no kill bounty totals. Please explain
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I checked now and u r right. The kill count is stuck. Give the game a couple of weeks and u will have all sorts of nincompoo-ps (misspelled intentionally for editing) fill up the leaderboards with galactic numbers. By the way this happened before in DH 2014 and Dino for particular timezones and platforms. It got resolved after new regions were added. Leaderboards never interested me personally.

Neither do I but I peeked jus now and saw you Samer at #17 in eye shots . I was amazed and utterly shocked to find myself #13 in lungshots. Evidence that this game is too easy(me not you,eye shots are tough regardless). But I traded my plats from the white stag for the region 1 AR and find it gets multi shot kills quite easily in Tanzania contract and even Rifle series hunts.Try switching back and forth between Tanzania and DH14 South Africa. The difference in all phases is a bit shocking. This game is not very challenging or exciting .
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Neither do I but I peeked jus now and saw you Samer at #17 in eye shots . I was amazed and utterly shocked to find myself #13 in lungshots. Evidence that this game is too easy(me not you,eye shots are tough regardless). But I traded my plats from the white stag for the region 1 AR and find it gets multi shot kills quite easily in Tanzania contract and even Rifle series hunts.Try switching back and forth between Tanzania and DH14 South Africa. The difference in all phases is a bit shocking. This game is not very challenging or exciting .

I don't have any AR. I am surprised you told me I have eye shots. I didn't even check these. And frankly I don't understand what constitutes a "kill" of which I have 290. Weird
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)