Halloween Content Preview!

RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
Attachment not found.

Coming Soon!
  • Facebook Connect added! This was one of the most requested features from DH14 and something we have wanted to get working for some time. This feature will allow you to transfer to a new or different device, saving all your progress, as long as you log in with Facebook.
  • Play the new “Halloween Nightmare” event. Four all new adventures featuring new weapons, animals and locations. The adventures include: “The Terrible Experiments”, “Into the Spider’s Web”, “Dynasty of the Dead”, and “Night of the Ghost Riders”. Be prepared to pack your bags as one of these adventures takes place in a location known for mummies!
  • Blood and shadows added! We have certainly seen this requested many times, and it is a welcome addition to making the hunting experience realistic.
  • More details on future regions. Swipe over to the right to see what regions are coming in the future and when they will become playable!
  • A memory optimization pass has been made across the game. This should fix a lot of the crashing issues that are being reported. For those having issues with framerate, this will help as well.
  • A number of bug fixes. We prioritized issues where players were stuck, the update should fix many of these.

Comments

• King10185King10185 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you guys also add in the settings where we can reset our data if needed
  • SupercreepertoSupercreeperto Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do i get the update,do i have it now?
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

Coming Soon!
    • Facebook Connect added! This was one of the most requested features from DH14 and something we have wanted to get working for some time. This feature will allow you to transfer to a new or different device, saving all your progress, as long as you log in with Facebook.
    • Play the new “Halloween Nightmare” event. Four all new adventures featuring new weapons, animals and locations. The adventures include: “The Terrible Experiments”, “Into the Spider’s Web”, “Dynasty of the Dead”, and “Night of the Ghost Riders”. Be prepared to pack your bags as one of these adventures takes place in a location known for mummies!
    • Blood and shadows added! We have certainly seen this requested many times, and it is a welcome addition to making the hunting experience realistic.
    • More details on future regions. Swipe over to the right to see what regions are coming in the future and when they will become playable!
    • A memory optimization pass has been made across the game. This should fix a lot of the crashing issues that are being reported. For those having issues with framerate, this will help as well.
    • A number of bug fixes. We prioritized issues where players were stuck, the update should fix many of these.

It all sounds terrific. Thank you Roone.
    Could you guys add a reset button in the settings incase someone needs to reset there data in the game?!?!
  • BaileyEBaileyE Registered Users 1 Posts
    When is it coming out
  • YusufhmamYusufhmam Registered Users 1 Posts
    When is the update ?!
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I would guess it's probably coming out in about a week. Usually one event comes out soon after the previous event ends.
  • Zach1013Zach1013 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When will we be able to get the update
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And every gun needed for this event will run over 1000 gold right? Of course it will it's glu.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And another thing, the game will not connect. And my house has the strongest signal known to man!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Even better than bt? It's fixed apparently tf
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    And every gun needed for this event will run over 1000 gold right? Of course it will it's glu.

You got that right todfoxx. They didnot even bother do sone oto's for current fury events or assault rifles. ..
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Do people really spend real money for gold to do these events? I could see if it were a buck or two but the prices in real money for just 1 event is insane. I really think GLU would make more money if they had an option for a one time purchase price that unlocks everything in the game. Even if it were $20-$25 people would be more apt to spend that upfront and be done with it rather than a few dollars here and there that will eventually be well above 20-25 aftet you've played a game for close to two years (like DH2014).
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The way Glu operates why would you spend real money? This game could be gone after 8 regions just like Dino. Glu can't even get these offer companies to pay out gold. The one they are using for dh2016 is just as bad as previous companies. Support is a joke. I'll play until I'm done with region 4 then most likely delete this game. The writing is on the wall. It's all about getting our real money and not just a little bit, but a lot of it.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Do people really spend real money for gold to do these events? I could see if it were a buck or two but the prices in real money for just 1 event is insane. I really think GLU would make more money if they had an option for a one time purchase price that unlocks everything in the game. Even if it were $20-$25 people would be more apt to spend that upfront and be done with it rather than a few dollars here and there that will eventually be well above 20-25 aftet you've played a game for close to two years (like DH2014).

Several people suggested that in dh 2014 and it makes sense...but alas!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    The way Glu operates why would you spend real money? This game could be gone after 8 regions just like Dino. Glu can't even get these offer companies to pay out gold. The one they are using for dh2016 is just as bad as previous companies. Support is a joke. I'll play until I'm done with region 4 then most likely delete this game. The writing is on the wall. It's all about getting our real money and not just a little bit, but a lot of it.

Dino hunter has ten regions... At least get your facts straight before you rant.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    You can hardly call 9 and 10 "Regions." There was nothing original or significant after R8.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    You can hardly call 10 and 11 "Regions." There was nothing original or significant after R8.

Exactly. Lalala. Exactly was to short to post.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • EnastormwatchEnastormwatch Registered Users 1 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    would love to try it
    When will we get the update
  • nicoga3000nicoga3000 Registered Users 18 Posts
    King10185 wrote: »
    When will we get the update

My money is on tomorrow after Nature's Fury expires.