Region 5 Wyoming.

Region 5 will be yet another American one - Wyoming. And then region 6 in The Dakotas, Region 7 Australia, Region 8 Southeast Africa. Have Glu not heard of South America?

Comments

• Priscilla TottenPriscilla Totten Registered Users 4 Posts
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    Region 5 will be yet another American one - Wyoming. And then region 6 in The Dakotas, Region 7 Australia, Region 8 Southeast Africa. Have Glu not heard of South America?
    I still can't get to region 5 and have 3 of the events done. Am I the only one?
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Sounds like you have finished the 3rd event out of 4 for the Hallowe'en event. The 4th event should unlock soon, perhaps next Thursday. The previous talk is of Region 5, Wyoming and it is due out sometime this month. You should be able to scroll through the region title pages up to Region 8. Just can't play anything past 4.
    G_BEES wrote: »
    Sounds like you have finished the 3rd event out of 4 for the Hallowe'en event. The 4th event should unlock soon, perhaps next Thursday. The previous talk is of Region 5, Wyoming and it is due out sometime this month. You should be able to scroll through the region title pages up to Region 8. Just can't play anything past 4.
    This is very upsetting. I am playing dh14. So different. I will not put money on it because i did on 2016 and nothing.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    This is very upsetting. I am playing dh14. So different. I will not put money on it because i did on 2016 and nothing.

Shouldn't be upsetting...

-DH2014 was released in September 2013 with three regions and has had new content added every 3-4 weeks now for two YEARS to get to 24 regions and 6 hidden regions, etc.

-Dino Hunter was launched with three regions, and had new content added every 3-4 weeks until the dinos started their extinction in region 8 and were finally put out of their misery after pitiful regions 9 and 10.

-DH2016 was launched in Sept 2015 with three regions. Region 4 arrived around October 6, and Region 5 is expected by the end of October and other new regions added monthly. It is following the identical pattern established in the other two games.

Comparing DH2014 and DH2016 on the basis of number of regions is unfair simply due to the time that DH2014 has been on the market.

DH2016 has definitely had some disappointments-- not able to buy ARs with HBs, how gold-intensive it has been to date, etc. Number of regions at launch was exactly as expected though.

I do not disagree with your choice not to put real money into the game. I have no intention to either, but I did not spend money on DH2014 either.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • John ReederJohn Reeder Registered Users 2 Posts
    I still can't get to region 5 and have 3 of the events done. Am I the only one?
    I have android and cannot get wyoming region to open either. it says opening in october and still nothing
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I have android and cannot get wyoming region to open either. it says opening in october and still nothing

It's not ready yet!!! Don't expect it until the end of October.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    This is region 5. Pop up I got.
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-18-53-33_zpsoeujr5hj.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    It says opening in October. It is still October...
    Now that the popup is out, expect it next Thursday, which is still going to be in October.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • NlathamNlatham Registered Users 1 Posts
    When will region 5 work. Mine doesn't work.
    Nlatham wrote: »

Read the post immediately before yours.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Nlatham wrote: »

Omg, what's with these people? Read!!!!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    So when is wyoming coming? Just kidding
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    So when is wyoming coming? Just kidding
    Lol nice one
  • thefinksthefinks Registered Users 14 Posts
    Come on already the first four regions were open as soon as you finished the one before. Now I just WASTE time over n over on region 4
    I am having to work really hard on dh14. It is great! I have been trying to save gold on dh16 and ended up spending it on energy on accident. I am kicking myself. I can't save enough to play the 4th Halloween.
    thefinks wrote: »
    Come on already the first four regions were open as soon as you finished the one before. Now I just WASTE time over n over on region 4

Nope. You just started late. The game launched around Sept 15 with only 3 regions-- same as DH2014 and same as Dino Hunter.

Region 4 lauched around Oct 6. Region 5 should be next Thursday if all goes well.

Get used to new regions being launched monthly. It is the way all similar Glu games bave rolled out and this one will be no different.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Perfectly put SubH
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Perfectly put SubH

Thanks. This thread is exasperating...
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    No South America for now.Region 9 The Everglades and Region 10 The Dakotas again.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Australia don't forget australia roo's and emu hunts