4468FEFD-DA00-45BF-822B-DEABE13DCCD1_zpskw1tc8st.png
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Max level for now. No added xp.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Max level for now. No added xp.

Seems like the developers really messed this game up. Didn't they have months and months to get this right? If I did this poor of a job at my job I would have been fired. Really sad Glu.
  • porkchopsporkchops Registered Users 13 Posts
    "23 is the width of the Arecibo message, sent to space in search for extraterrestrial intelligence."

Holy Cr**!!! This might sound like a conspiracy theory, but maybe we're going to be hunting Alien Deer in Wyoming when region 5 opens up!!!
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    porkchops wrote: »
    "23 is the width of the Arecibo message, sent to space in search for extraterrestrial intelligence."

Holy Cr**!!! This might sound like a conspiracy theory, but maybe we're going to be hunting Alien Deer in Wyoming when region 5 opens up!!!

I love this response! ;)

In our 0.1 the game was VERY different where Hunter Levels were tied to many different things. Based on player feedback we took out a lot of the changes and went to a model very similar to DH14. In the future we might bring back some of those systems in later regions so we need to keep the Hunter Levels under control. For those who have played an MMO just treat each region release as an expansion pack where we raise the level cap!
  • guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Went to a model very similar to DH14? I wonder what the developers would consider very different lol.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    So you can't gain XP points, but can increase HB and gold

Guess I'll be waiting till tomorrow 's expansion pack
    Chris
    Roone wrote: »
    I love this response! ;)

In our 0.1 the game was VERY different where Hunter Levels were tied to many different things. Based on player feedback we took out a lot of the changes and went to a model very similar to DH14. In the future we might bring back some of those systems in later regions so we need to keep the Hunter Levels under control. For those who have played an MMO just treat each region release as an expansion pack where we raise the level cap!

Region 5 has opened up, however the level is still staying at 23 Max. What gives?
    As Bill posted , still max. Even with 64 XP points, not able to level up past 23....

Not able to earn the rewards of leveling up.

This is not going to be easy getting gold ect.

Chris
    This changed today with a tiny update. No level 23 is not the max...
    Haven't got that update yet

Chris
    What's the amount have to get for level 25?

20000?

Chris
    Can't read the display. It is tiny on my little android screen. Not worth playing for next level if the payout is still at 5 golds. I'd rather try my luck with the silly Fyber offers which mostly are fake. By the way Fyber is down. They are upgrading their whatever
    Had to screenshot but not too clear when magnified....believe it is 11500 for level 24.
    Can't read the display. It is tiny on my little android screen. Not worth playing for next level if the payout is still at 5 golds. I'd rather try my luck with the silly Fyber offers which mostly are fake. By the way Fyber is down. They are upgrading their whatever

Too true, SM....levels for gold and Fyber are equally useless.
    Is this update only for android? I am on iOS and I'm still at 23 max. No update.
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Is this update only for android? I am on iOS and I'm still at 23 max. No update.

Yeah no update for iOS yet. Shocking that they fixed Android before us.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yeah no update for iOS yet. Shocking that they fixed Android before us.

Don't feel become 2nd one. Before we android user get best fixed update after corrected by complaints or feedback from IOS user.
    Now we undroid user become the bunny experiments before really best fixed for IOS users.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Got the fix for iOS. 11500 to get to level 24.
    So why don't we get our credit since Wyoming opened? I have done a ton of hunts that were supposed to give me 64 xp's each. I'll take some gold Glu.
  • SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    I don't get this fascination with leveling...surely that 1 gold isn't that important?
    I don't get this fascination with leveling...surely that 1 gold isn't that important?

It's 5 gold and 5 energy. Just another facet of the game.
    Glu, could you make the xp display larger? Very hard to read unless I take a screenshot so I can enlarge to read.