Options

I am sorry...

But this is some of the worst animation I have ever seen...it is so cheesy... My first encounter with the honey badger today... It was laughable... whoever made the decision to go with this animation software or graphic artist group should be taken out and tarred and feathered... the way the animals run makes you think they all must be members of the LGBT community... geesh
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    GLU should be sorry, not you lol.
  • Options
    OlWolfOlWolf Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've found some irritation with the graphics, too. Like who else thinks the Lions look strange? Like someone shaved the mane away from the shoulders and gave the things a "big hair" do up top?
    And Prairie Dogs are rodents, like Ground Hogs, Marmots, and Chipmunks - why do they show canine teeth in their mouths instead of typical rodent incisors??? Do the artists even look up the animal they're crafting? 
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Yeah I agree completely especially about the lions.. they really irritate me....not to mention honey badgers without any honey!
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    porkchopsporkchops Registered Users 13 Posts
    Did the original poster just say the animals run gay? Bwhahahaha. Now i'm looking forward to unlocking the rainbow death ray weapon in the next special event.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The only "good looking" animals were the spiders in the event because they were copied from DH 2014. The zebras are also ok. Rest is infantile graphics
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    The only "good looking" animals were the spiders in the event because they were copied from DH 2014. The zebras are also ok. Rest is infantile graphics

I thought those spiders look familiar