Region 6

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
I'm finished with region 5. I can't open region 6. Why can't I open it? I want it now!!!
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I want 7 and 8 too. They're all there. Why won't they open??? Lol
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Why can't I get past level 23??

Why?? Why??

Chris
  • NemaeusNemaeus Registered Users 10 Posts
    Sorry about that Chris, our intent is to raise the level cap with each new Region. Look for an update early next week to address the issue and raise the cap.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm finished with region 5. I can't open region 6. Why can't I open it? I want it now!!!

It will probably be as dull and boring as Region 5 :(.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    Do we have to wait till next week for you to fix it why can't you fix it now you bring out a new region we play the new region and we get no experience. You bring it out next week were already done with the new region what does that do for us if you going to bring it up next week then you should have bump everyone up to level 24
  • SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    Do we have to wait till next week for you to fix it why can't you fix it now you bring out a new region we play the new region and we get no experience. You bring it out next week were already done with the new region what does that do for us if you going to bring it up next week then you should have bump everyone up to level 24

Levels don't exactly do a ton for you...
  • NemaeusNemaeus Registered Users 10 Posts
    Agree Snakeeyesma. I've definitely passed that feedback on. I know the team wants to address that, and you'll probably see increased vital shot payouts for higher regions in the near future as well.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The region 5 AR is really weak. I was expecting more for the gold I used. Very disappointed. The gold shotgun is pretty bad also. I did like the gold rifle. But for the prices you want I won't be buying the gold shotgun or AR again.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    I personally use the levels as challenges fer my stepson

Trying to get him to consingrate on good hits.. Lung , heart, somewhat neck and head

His average on real deer is 6 rounds...

PER DEER

By egging him on in this game... I am trying to teAch accuracy

By way he is "challenged". And not just by having me I his life ��

Chris
  • BriandflBriandfl Registered Users 9 Posts
    Chumps. I'm on level 827