Game crashes every other two hunts

Game crashes every two hunts almost ready to delet this game off my iPad mini. This timer carp whya timer?on deer hunter 2014 was a better game this one this needs a lot work to bring up to worth playing worst game glu yet updates take forever not playing the CTS there a wast of time event you have to pay to move on I am not paying any money to play a game. Going to stop playing until I see some fixes to this game you send updates to Apple did you test theses update before sending them out cause they do nothing no fixes I see of good luck

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Game crashes every two hunts almost ready to delet this game off my iPad mini. This timer carp whya timer?on deer hunter 2014 was a better game this one this needs a lot work to bring up to worth playing worst game glu yet updates take forever not playing the CTS there a wast of time event you have to pay to move on I am not paying any money to play a game. Going to stop playing until I see some fixes to this game you send updates to Apple did you test theses update before sending them out cause they do nothing no fixes I see of good luck

I have also had a lot of crashes, but maybe you are near your max when it comes to the amount of data on your device. It could be that or Glu needs to work out the bugs. Never seen an app without bugs or needing updates.
    What are you on?
    I agree that Dh2014 was better because it's more challenging, but there is no need to spend money on their games. This game needs to be a forum where you give Glu ideas to improve it.
    Hope this helps.