This form is pointless.

JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
This game has over 10 million downloads. But there is never more than 4-5 people here. Glu could care less about what is said here. fly sh$t on brown wall is more seen than this. . Give up.

Comments

• Teddy the EspurrTeddy the Espurr Registered Users 51 Posts
    Dude, not everyone even knows there's a forum for DH16 where you can ramble what's wrong about the game. Well, at least a few voices come up here and there.
  • cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    What form we jave to fill out a form?🤓
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    They meant forum I'm guessing
    ( + )
  • cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yea i know
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Right back at ya. I Jave to recheck your spelling to.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    This game has over 10 million downloads. But there is never more than 4-5 people here. Glu could care less about what is said here. fly sh$t on brown wall is more seen than this. . Give up.

A pointless forum for a pointless game, seems perfectly logical to me. The fact that out of 10 million downloads only 4-5 people are interested in the piece of trash speaks for itself.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    A pointless forum for a pointless game, seems perfectly logical to me. The fact that out of 10 million downloads only 4-5 people are interested in the piece of trash speaks for itself.

Spot on, Steve!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • JohnMJohnM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Right on. Game was well liked until they made all then insane changes , stole all are original hard earned guns and efforts. And to flock it up more. They never fixed the glitches that plague so many.
    GLU IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM LINE ( CASH MONEY ) UNDO THE STUPID , GO BACK TO THE BASICS. MAKE IT WHAT IT WAS. A FUN GAME FOR RICH AND POOR AND ALL A LIKE.
    Game was a staple of glu. Now it seems all they care about is celebrity **** reality star games.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts

Are you sure it is 4 or 5? Who are these people playing and what planet do they live on?
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    JohnM wrote: »
    Right on. Game was well liked until they made all then insane changes , stole all are original hard earned guns and efforts. And to flock it up more. They never fixed the glitches that plague so many.
    GLU IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM LINE ( CASH MONEY ) UNDO THE STUPID , GO BACK TO THE BASICS. MAKE IT WHAT IT WAS. A FUN GAME FOR RICH AND POOR AND ALL A LIKE.
    Game was a staple of glu. Now it seems all they care about is celebrity **** reality star games.

Amen. You tell them