New update from Google play broke dh 2017

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone else is having problems after updating to the latest version of deer hunter via Google play everything thing was fine till this last Google play update it starts up logs in and is stuck at the first screen with the dog and deer.

I have a Gpad x 10.1 tablet
Android version 6.0

Really don't wanna uninstall and reinstall and loose all my progress

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    If u r hooked to a Facebook account u can uninstall and reinstall. U will be redownloading the content but progress is saved. Clear cache and boost ur phone and see if this helps before u attempt to reinstall
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, but it is completely at random times. Tried playing yesterday evening for over 90 minutes, and no matter what I tried, would not start. Today, the first time I try no problem.
  • Taker418Taker418 Registered Users 2 Posts
    anyone know if there will be an update to fix this issue i'd hate to start all over from the beginning again
  • TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    Happening to my iPhone right now. Actually for the last 3hrs. I can't remember if I connected to FB or not. Hope it resolves soon. But iffy with little to no support for this game anymore...
  • CountrywifeandmommyCountrywifeandmommy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Frustrated. It seems since the dog update we have had issues. Now it's upgraded to 2017. (Odd to me since it says it was released last year) either way it won't open at all.
    This is the one game me and both my boys really got into and now it just sucks.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    What gets me is how random it is. First thing this morning it loads on the first try with no issues. Hour and a half later it won't load.
  • break23break23 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi I am POLISH hunter 2017. I can't play. I played in 2016 with no problem. When we have a new version 2017. Many people have problem with starting this game. I think it is problem with uptade. Glu must make a new version update....
    --> HUAWEI NOVA
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    just disable Googleplay game,or prevent it from auto start...work fine for my phone....no more 'time out for ads' ...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • beev9999beev9999 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same issue. Seems it will only let me play once a day. Other times I just get the dog/deer screen of death and it will never load. I do have my account set up with FB.
  • break23break23 Registered Users 13 Posts
    WHO HAVE A IDEA for this game?
    --> HUAWEI NOVA
  • TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yep. It's still bugged. Some doofus from CS sent me a reply in game yesterday stating I "needed to make sure I was on a good wifi connection" -DUH! I have 100mb service ya dolt. And to "make sure all other programs are closed" DUH AGAIN. Always do. Finically he stated "make sure your phone has plenty of storage open on it". Are you effing serious. I have 50GB free. Morons. You watch. They are about to cancel this game. I bet you. Seems to be the thing game devs do now... cancel games people have been playing for years all of the sudden. No support. No help. No CS. No shame. Another game recently put out a notice they were cancelling their game but they were still getting people's money with in-app-purchases. *******s. I don't trust any of em now. Lol

The problem does still seem random for me as well as others with the same issues here. Log in fine first thing. Hour later nothing. 4 hrs later log in. 30 min later nothing. Got a message one time saying "cannot connect to server". And there rep wants to say it's because of my internet or my phone. crazy!
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    another way to fix Googleplay prob...
    1) open up Google play, log in, click setiing
    2) turn OFF sign in to games automatically & use this account to sign in...
    it might work....&make sure u finish dload everything u need,
    3) "your time is up" meaning.. u didnt finish dloading yet OR "PLEASE restart MOFO coz we have another ads for you,please watch it"....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • BrandiezBrandiez Registered Users 2 Posts
    The button for gold won't work, it make the click sound but won't bring up the screen. Also I cannot buy lives, I go to the screen that says buy more energy and I click the bottom but then the window disappears. I have no problem logging in or any other part of the game. I'm on iPhone. Wish they would fix these problems