Options

Can you get an Elite AR without gold?

Title says it all. I want to get the elite AR, but the amount of gold it takes each level is absurd. Can you win them or build them? I am in region 3 now.

Comments

• Options
    The GuyThe Guy Registered Users 5 Posts
    No chance my friend. That's there so you have the option of paying real coin. Besides, there's 23 regions and it would be foolish to use so much gold so early. Unless your first name is 'Sheik'.
  • Options
    RemiusRockRemiusRock Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes, there is. You can BUILD "Extinction Root", 4 star AR for regions 1-24.
    It is limited time only, for the "Big Thaw" event.
    You need 4 Legendary Prize weapon cores and 10k Platinum eagles.

Also I am able to BUY "Nightsider NK", 3 star AR for regions 11-12.
    It costs 9,000 Platinum eagles. It is accessible from the "Prize weapons" banner in every event.
  • Options
    LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yeah I have the 4star AR. You have to be a target shooter to get it. Beat the gold championships then play some events and you'll earn what you need to build it. It's the best gun. I earn more with it than I do on rifle hunts and t goes with me region to region. So I haven't had to bother buying the shotguns or upgrading them in each level.

It makes raising money to advance regions less tedious. I kill polar bears with one body shot. I feel like Artemis out there. But it still gets boring after awhile having to do so many contract hunts. But at least with the AR you make a little more money and also can still get more for lung and heart shots. It doesnt have infrared, though. But it works so well I can kill things with one leg shot. Shrug.

But it's not an elite ar for playing elite levels. So actually this doesn't answer your question. I can't use my amazing AR on elite levels in region 1 and 2.
  • Options
    OldBeastOldBeast Registered Users 17 Posts
    I also have the elite AR but I paid about $15 for the gold to buy the weapons to complete all 4 special events (Spring is Coming). After I finished all 4 events, i had all 4 legendary weapon core pieces needed and about 20k in silver left.

Worth it to me cause I play a lot. The time I didn't waste was worth the money.

I should also mention, the offer to purchase all four event weapons was one of those special offer pop ups. Don't know how it would go one at a time....
  • Options
    satAAsatAA Registered Users 2 Posts
    but elite ar change every season???